J.Lo and Marc Make Sweet Music

10/2/2006 7:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marc Anthony and Jennifer LopezMarc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez had a bit of a homecoming in San Juan, Puerto Rico this weekend for the kickoff of Anthony's latest tour. The couple, both of Puerto Rican descent, have a new movie and a new album to be released in the coming months.

"Como Ama Una Mujer," which will be released in early 2007, is Lopez's first Spanish-language album. The duo is also promoting their new movie, "El Cantante," a biopic about the troubled but brilliant Puerto Rican performer Hector Lavoe. Anthony credited his wife with the idea for the film, in which they star opposite one another.

"We met working," Lopez explains. "We know how to be in that professional manner together because that's how we first met."

While Anthony says of their work relationship, "On stage together is the only time I get to be the boss!"

sylvia

jen im a fan of yours send some money my way im poor

steve

There are too many haters out there. JLo and Marc are a very classy couple. They have a solid relationship and they are very talented. Their acomplishments speak for themselves. For the shallow people Jlo is very beautiful and as a couple they have something that most people want. Fame, money and talent.......Saying it as it is.

pelon1

i think there so cute, he might not be the most handsome guy in the world but he makes her happy and he has an amazing voice

Giselle

How do they have sex? She can squish him in a second.

Jinxy Cat

I think I'm gonna.......
Yeah....

I'm gonna puke....

Nancy

She is latino trash.

Whatever

Yuck! These two are the biggest talentless posers in the world! PUKE!

Lenn K

Gee, I just remember Marc dumping his very pretty wife for that big ass hoe. It's hard to feel good for these losers.

melissa

the guy is a f*cking troll. JLo is gorgeous, but she cant sing for shit

the other woman

i think j lo is beautiful and talented. She has just had bad relationships,but overall i find her to be a very intelligent and sexy women.I hope her marriage last, because marc seems like a nice guy. To me looks doesn't matter anymore, even good looking guys are dirty,if a man fullfills ur needs then thats all u need..J LO brush off the haters and do ur thing girl...

Dominica

She makes me so ashamed to be a latina. She changes men quicker than she changes panties (if she wears em). And Marc Anthony looks like a cancer patient (no offense). His face is caving in I could literally see his skull. And J.Lo has no talent. I can give her respect for "Selena" and "Enough" bu other than that her acting sucks and her vocals suck (on any album). Whatever she was doing before (I believe it was the Fly Girls) she should have stuck to doing just that. It's not a matter of hating, it's a matter of recognizing who is good and who doesn't. Alot of women actually have vocal talent or acting talent but they will never get the chance because they may not fit the beauty standards. I know most people would like to think its hating but its more like fact and popular opinion. Most of the hispanics I know don't recognize her as a latino or respect her as one.

TROLL SMASHERS

like anyone wants to hear a half ass latina by day white girl by night 's spanish album???? STOP TRYING TO LIVE SELENAS LIFE, Selena wasn't a friggin MOVIE SET SLUT ready to jump bed to bed or a damn homewrecker!

TROLL SMASHERS

if latina's/latinos anywhere buy her record YOU'RE CRAZY! Now she wants to do a spanish record after her rebirth album flopped... sounds to me like a last ditch effort to keep music money rolling in because we all know she can't cut it as a show producer, now as an actor she stinks and noone in HOLLYWOOD wants to deal with her and pretty soon the clothing empire and parfume, lingerie will fall when her popularity drops & she just becomes another face in los angeles shopping malls.

RiverRat

J Lo and Marc are obviously happily married and I say good for them. I will definitely be going to J Lo's new movie - I've been waiting every since Monster In Law for it.

Eli

She looks more nice with black hair, shes still a skank though.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments