Bobby Brown to Hyde -- "I Can't Even Get In"

10/4/2006 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby BrownBobby Brown was red flagged last night while trying to enter exclusive Hollywood hotspot Hyde. The doorman completely ignored Brown as Paris Hilton made her always easy, worry-free entrance right in front of him. Bobby had some fans that were just as confused as him saying "You're Bobby Brown, don't they know who you are??" Bobby answers, "I'm not a big celebrity or they would have let me in."

We're not sure why Brown was denied entrance, but it could be one of a couple reasons. Maybe it's because he is now firmly planted on the D-list (and his impending divorce from Whitney Houston doesn't help) or maybe it's the fact that there's a warrant out for his arrest.

The warrant was issued by a Massachusetts judge Monday for failing failed to appear at a court hearing. Kim Ward, his other baby's mama, claims Brown owes her $11,000 in back child support payments. But don't expect a major takedown on Sunset Blvd.; cops can't pick Brown up in California, the warrant's only valid in Massachusetts.

Gail Denby

Hey Bobby
Just keep remembering it's your "pro-

Missy

Enough of the back and forth about racism. This club is an equal opportunity snubber of D-Listers. The funniest part about Bobby Brown's diss what A) He knew it would happen, so he tried to pump up his "celebrity" beforehand by signing some autographs B) related to the expected diss he asked the person with the camera to stop filming him 3) some no name rants "That's Bobby Brown, 'Too Legit To Quit,'" before entering the club himself. You know you've hopped onto the F list when instead of shouting "My Perogative" someone links you with an old MC Hammer tune.

Lea

The "Hyde" is establishing themselves as a Paris Hilton fan club - way to go. I'll be sure to NOT stop there if I pass through. WTF? Bobby Brown deserves more respect than PH.

Britney Spears

He's denied entrance, yet they let in Paris Hilton - who gets into a fight. LOL!

BB

oh poor bobby...

who else thinks Hyde is digging its own grave with all these indiscriminate door gatings?

todays' hotspot.......

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Brown!!! maybe instead of going clubing,maybe you should pay your child support,I know what you were there for,Paris Hilton was gettin her ass beat,so she wouldnt want to have sex with you,but she may,she likes loser.

PN

They probably never heard of Bobby Brown, so they might not have let him in the club. Sometimes there are club owners that don't watch TV or follow popular culture--they're so into operating their business that they don't have time to goof around. I find it surprising that they didn't let him in--a fellow that has sold millions of records in the '80s/90s and made funky hits and they turned him away. I listened to his older hits on a road trip this past summer--they still sound great today. When you haven't put out an album since 1997, the public tends to forget and move on to other artists. They're very fickle. That a long time to wait, so Bobby needs to get some music out there to the masses soon! And Bobby needs to jet to Massachusetts and turn himself in to the police. I don't care if he has some concert to perform. And pay that child support, fool!!!!!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

It's OK, Bobby -- Paris got her ass KICKED in public at Hyde. (Take care of that arrest warrant, BTW.)

TJ

No money for child support but money to go clubbing? What a scum bag he is!

Bingo34

I bet Whitney hits the ground and thanks God everyday that she got away from this Bozo.

I Am The Real Bella

What the hell is that has been whining about? All he had to say to the doorman at Hyde was "I'M RICK JAMES BITCH"!

pedestrain818

Hey Tara Reid, Cynnia and Now Bobby Brown can't get in club HYDE! LOLOLO

TMZ needs a whole new blog of losers on it's own!

Bobby Brown hasn't made a record in decades and he brought Whitney down! Bring a star down this low is a LOOSER! BIG TIME!

Angie

Is Hyde today's Studio 54? What's so special about this club? If anyone has information on this place, please share.

Grad98tn

Definitely planted on the G-List!!! I bet they would have let Whitney in without problem. Why would they let him and he can't pay his child support and he had no car, he obviously has no money? He is an idiot!

Trina

@ TJ ... I'm sure it doesn't cost $11,000 to get into Hyde! I think he's trying to make a comeback. Are you current on all of your bills? Probably not. Do you still go out to eat, etc when you are behind on bills? Probably so. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, honey.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments