The Girl (We Wish Lived) Next Door

10/10/2006 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica AlbaJessica Alba wants you to know she's not a "mini-skirt-and-cleavage-girl" -- she only plays one on the big screen.

The stunning actress tells the November issue of Elle magazine "I never dress for men -- I dress more for women," coyly adding, "I'm guilty of wearing too many sweat suits. I have such long hours that I want to be in my pajamas."

Alba, who's made a career out of baring her curvy physique in sexy roles like "Sin City" and "Into the Blue," tells the magazine even she has image issues, stemming from a four-year stint as a born-again Christian. "Older men would hit on me and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't," says Alba. "It just made me feel like if I was in any way desirable to the opposite sex that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and being a woman."

She also opens up about her battle with Playboy, who used her image without permission and her refusal to ever appear nude on film.

Sorry guys.

Mahogany

Jessica Alba curvy? Get real people? How about Beyonce or Jho AKA Jennifer Lopez? Jessica Alba is nothing but skin and bones. Is Jessica black, biracial or Latina? I thought she was black. She was in the movie “Honey”. Is she confused like Mariah Carey? I don't know what race she is. I ask because it seem like she is playing more roles as a white woman. They asked a lot of white people their opinion on this one. They probably enhanced Jessica's photo too. Maybe put her head on someone else's body. It doesn't look real. Why is it that every time a person of color gets a little bit of fame their leading man in a movie has to be white? It happen to Halle Berry, Jho and now Jessica Alba. I am sure there is more but I just name a few.

Cristina

She's beautiful though

Charisma Rules

This is the person our youth should be idolizing...not Paris Hilton.

Jessica Alba depicts the epitomy of beauty, intelligence, talent, and values.

Kudos!!!

We, are not amused.

This broad could wear one of theose burka things, and STILL be a prime piece of ass!

CoCo

THATS HOT
I'M NOT
I JUST HAVE A SMELLY SNATCH WITH A ZILLION STD'S THAT HAVE INFESTED ITSELF IN MY WORN OUT CROTCH.

Bethy

Not only is this chick hot, she's classy, too! Idiots like Parisite could take a good lesson from J. Alba!

woot

if my kid ever idolized that spic i would die!!! im all for paris!!!!

Mad Balls

Boy, hard to believe she used to really live down the street from me but so did Helen Thomas ... I saw a guy hit another car while eye-balling Ms. Alba playing tennis ...
several things most guys would do if she lived next door ...
1. run out of sugar all the time
2. run out of milk too
3. Make sure Magnum condoms spilled out of garbage bag
4. Become a cable repair man
5. Hope that her mail gets "misdirected "
6. Pray that her doggy gets lost
7. Start a Neighbor watch - Alba
8. Make sure torn-up playboys fall out of garbage
9. Put their mail in her Mailbox
10 .Buy a generator and Pray for a black-out

Charisma Rules

Kate Hanson - Clearly, bigots can use computers, too. Are you teaching your kids to be bigots, too?

Whatever

Kate Hanson is the reason why the world is filled with so much hate. Figures a biggot would be a Paris fan! Paris is a biggot herself.

Charisma Rules

#8 I LIKE JESS

You are 100% correct. Bigots attract bigots.

mar

Are we going to hold a KKK meeting Kate? That comment is dispicable.

I think she is pretty, but there is something very dry about this girl, maybe it is her personality?

Fifi

Jessica Alba is indeed a beautiful young woman.

But one question about the photo: Why are here boobs up around her shoulders? A little crazy on the Photoshop, people!

Deron

I agree with both 2 and 3, Jessica Alba is much better role model than Paris Hilton. At least you don't see her in the tabloids or hear about who's she sleeping with.

Chris

Jessica Alba is no better than Paris Hilton, Madonna, or any of these sluts around today!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments