Jessica's Hairy Adventure

10/11/2006 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Either Jessica Simpson has extensions, or she has the uncanny ability to grow hair faster than anyone else on earth.

On Tuesday afternoon, Jessica headed over to Houston's in LA with her locks chopped. Jessica Simpson Photo GalleryShe then left Arnie Morton's steakhouse in Beverly Hills a few hours later with flowing golden locks.

The transformation can either be attributed to the high consumption of red meat or the magical fingers of her pal and hairstylist to the stars Ken Paves, who she visited in between meals.

Lisa

I'm sorry, but NOBODY cares about this skank anymore. Got it??? Next.......

Emily

Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves own their own hair extension line....I could see how she would use her own product....

no pervs allowed

Everytime I see this beach-blonde bimbo, all I do is thnk abourt driving down a dark mountain road, and seeing a deer standing there with its eyes glazed over from staring into my headlights. I think it is about time, someone poached this one and mount her head on a wall-- with a bag placed over it.

Vain

Doesn't she have anything else to do in life then change hairstyles a few times a day? She just irritates me......she's not even all that, even with the stupid hair extensions.

sheniq

she actually looked half-way human in the first pics....but the third just reminded me she is still a loompa wannabe

Amanda

If I had tons of cash i to would change my hair a million times and get extensions!!! I wouldnt bash it assuming you all would do the same thing if you were famous!

Eli

you bunch of wacked out haters!

The girl is beautiful most of you only dream of looking like her your all full of sh*t!

If she has extensions who gives a sh*t, she can afford them people so dont hate!

alexis

ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT JESSICA BESIDES THAT I AM A BIG FAN OF HERS IS SHE IS GORGEOUS............................................!!!!! SHE CAN WEAR HER HAIR ANY WHICH WAY LONG SHORT IT DOESN'T MATTER WITH HER................JUST A BEAUTIFUL SEXY GIRL.............

Sage

Didn't she get the memo? Jessica -- your looks, style and star power along with your 15 minutes --are up.

Charisma Rules

What's the problem with hair extensions?? TMZ, light day for celeb stories??

Jennifa O Jenny

she has her own line of hair pieces and has been open about her use of extensions. gawd you guys are desperate for news huh. What a dumb piece to run

Renee

her hair length fluctuates like her weight.

Eli

#14 your lips are probably to big thats why you talk so much sh*t!

Do me a favor and stop hating, jealousy is a bitch and it will make you old.... so stop hating, shes beautiful and deep down inside in your envious little bones you know its true!

cam

how can her hair be the "most wanted hair in the world" when half of it that's glued to her head ISN'T EVEN HERS!???

Vain

To # 8.......all i was saying was Jessica needs to use her star power for something more worthy.... a la Angie Jolie....not change hair styles 6 times a day and get pictures taken of it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments