Pregnant Tori Confuses Curtains for an Outfit

10/12/2006 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling is apparently trading her expensive couture for some interesting maternity garb.
The soon-to-be mother was seen cruising the streets of Hollywood with husband Dean McDermott on Wednesday, looking a little more pregnant than she should be -- thanks to a very loose fitting dress. Despite her unflattering outfit, the pigtailed princess of LA remained her usual spunky self as she waved and smiled at photogs.

With all the attractive maternity clothes available nowadays, we can't say this would be our number one choice.

Laurie

PLZ TORI!! I BEG OF YOU!! DON'T be another britney spears scary-redneck-wannabe-have-no-sense-of-fashion mom-to-be!!!! for the love of God, please take some fashion tips from heidi klum!!!
there's one woman who knows you don't have to look like a hillbilly reject when your pregnant!!!!

Jennifa O Jenny

what a beastly outfit, goes to show money can't buy taste.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

im sorry but it looks like a skirt gone wrong and she is becoming the next britney of white trash. btw i hope her kid gets her hubby's looks cus tori is fugly.......

Charisma Rules

I agree...hideous, hideous, hideous.

True, too, that Heidi Klum is consistently gorgeous before, during, after each of her pregnancies. Real class act!!

liz

I AGREE....THIS OUTFIT IS HIDEOUS!!!

Whatever

Tori is a chump.

Caroline

She looks like an Ooompa Loompa.

Alyn Brodsky

Looks like a well-upholstered bag lady to me.

Jennifer Scott

I think she's maybe trying to look further along than she really is just for the attention it gives her. I truly dislike this outfit if it can be called such. I agree with the comment from #7 The Maven, although it reminded me more of some furniture from the 70's

taylor

give her a break , she's lucky enough to be even pregnant.

Whatever

Tori was awful on 90210. She looks like a pregnant swiss miss maid in this outfit. Maybe she made it because she can't get her mitts on daddy's fortune?

doug

I wonder if someone could just tell me......what is it?

RMarie

I think these comments are very rude. She is a mother to be and she is beautiful and should wear what ever she wants. It's not uncommon for Californian folks to dress a bit odd anyway. There dances are a bit strange as well, but it's their culture. I don't think she should care what any of you should have to say as "heck who are you?" At least you know who she is. ALSO: DO any of you know what a hill-billy looks like? Go to W. Virginia and you will see a real hill billy!!!!
Best of luck to you Tori!

anony

Haven't seen the baby's father's photo, but please God have the baby look like him........ I'm sorry, but Tori is VERY unattractive.....!

Land Shark

I hope that ass isn't really as huge as it looks and it just that unbecoming outfit. She's gonna have a terrible time losing that weight.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments