A Superfan Gets Nabbed

10/13/2006 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You think you're a fan? Ha. Juanita is a Superfan. And on Thursday night, she got cuffed.

First of all, she isn't just into one celebrity, like you. She's defending Lindsay Lohan's honor one day, and taking pictures with Rose McGowan the next.

Secondly, she is determined. Sure, we have footage of her getting cuffed outside a Hollywood club, but do you think that will stop her? We don't.

Thirdly, she is bold. Just see her shout down Brandon Davis outside Hyde and you'll know what we mean.

Sure, Juanita is just one of the many people who's dedication keeps the stars feeling famous, but she is so focused we just had to declare her a Superfan.

Sand In My Crack

Sorry..but Brandon Davis is a dick.

(and so is his fat ass brother,,what was his name???)

Travis Bickle

I'll slap that fat bitch upsider her head with a wad of 100's! I don't think I could find that fat tub of lard's p***y if i rolled her flour and tried to find the wet spot! The fact is I can get into HYDE and she can't even fit her FAT BEHIND in the door!

I am going to call my buddy at the INS and have Juantia sent back to Mexico.

T

HEY EVERYONE LOOK THERES CRACK!!!

T

Crack, we had no idea you were THAT LOYAL to your idols!
CRACK=Juanita=Superfan=psycho path

meltz11

Stalker! Chick needs mental help before someone gets hurt. Emagine her with a camera, a smile, and a gun standing outside some club. Bang! Todays celeb is tomorrows "Breaking News"

Javier

I am constantly filled with self-hatred and disgust at myself for continuing to frequent these stupid celebrity websites which really have nothing interesting or soul nourishing to say. ( Well except for Paris Hilton getting her ass kicked. I came close to nirvana when I read that.)

Anyway, the depths of my self-loathing has just been eased from learning that there are people like "Juanita".

vicki

you gotta love her for telling brandon d. off though. especially the part about go home and get a bath.

Laury

No matter how stupid that bitch is, you gotta give credit where credit is due: she's got a lot of nerve. No matter how much I hate a celebrity, I would never hang around clubs and wait for them to come out so I can insult them. First, cause I got better things to do. Second, because celebrities you hate are not worth wasting your time on them. Third, you have to have to dignity and self-respect to dedicate your life to defending the honor of sluts like Lindsay Lohan. But I will say this, though: that a**hole Brandon Davis deserved it.

Does it matter?

Mad props to the chick who can make a giant grease ball like Brandan Davis cry all they way to rehab. Boo F***en Hoo rich bitch

Caesar

THAT FAT WETBACK SO NEEDS TO GO BACK TO MEXICO WHERE'S INS WHEN YOU NEED THEM? HYDE IS LIKE THE EASIEST CLUB TO GET IN SHE PROBABLY SNEAKED IN WITH A FAKE ID FROM MEXICO LOL FATS STUPID BITCH

Hedy Lamarr

What an insane stalker! Hope she get her time in court!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Javier I think you are my soul mate

vicki

javier rocks.

Shafiq

This bitch needs to be smacked down and walked over by a huge elephant to get that fat out of her for one. what a psycho bitch.. she doesnt seem like a fan.. she is just a ghetto psycho bitch, obviously.

Lori

Juanita is a psycho BITCH! This girl has nothing better to do with her life. Way to go, one ton.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments