Howard K. Stern Spotted in the Bahamas

10/17/2006 12:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comIf the saga of Anna Nicole Smith has become a Shakespearean tragedy (and it has), then Howard K. Stern is one of the main characters. In this video it is impossible to know if he is brooding like Hamlet or plotting like Iago, but his mind is clearly elsewhere.

How do we know? Because even though he's been in the Bahamas for a month, he still walks toward the left side of the car before remembering that the steering wheel is on the right.

Perhaps he is thinking about the incredible charges leveled this week by Anna's mother, who told The Sun: "It was murder. The levels of drugs in his [Daniel's] body are way too high. Someone has to pay."

Incidentally, the music playing in the video is only there because it was playing on the paparazzi's car stereo.

the wise old owl

Post # 19 Aesops: Ha ha. Nice feature TMZ has that they allow you to go back and post on ediorials that have been out for quite some time. Seems you are " eating a crow sandwich " about now . I wish I would have read your comment before because the reply would have been the same as it is now.

HKS is guilty. RIght now we are not quite sure of all the things he is guilty of but we do know some of them. Nothing I said was slander because it was " my Opinion " and it still is. Only now instead of that opinion being based on speculation and conjecture it is now fueled by " THE FACTS ". Once again I was right on the $$ by simply using logic and commen sense. There were 2 people in that room when Daniel died. ANS and HKS. They know what happened. THey are covering it up. HKS gave conflicting answers about the finial moments before Daniel 's death. The inquest into Daniel's death will tell it all..... as soon as it is complete.

the wise old owl

Howard looks like a man walking to the Gallows. He knows what he's done. The guilt must be weighing on him heavily. I shudder to think what he must be dreaming about when he shuts his eyes at night. His actions have taken the life of an innocent boy who deserved better. Now he is living in hell having to cater to Anna Nicole's every whim and making sure she has plenty of drugs. Judging by his current condition I doubt he should be behind the wheel of a car. Next he will be responsible for slaughtering a family of 5.

This man will have to pay for his mistakes and he has made plenty. To fordge a document and lie on national T.V. about the details of what really went on in that hospital room will come back to bite him in the ass. PAY BACK IS A BITCH. He is going to get his. Judgement day will be soon. There must be some family member out there who cares enough to do a through Investigation. If they were in the U.S. it would have already been done. THey have no other choice but to hide. They are trapped in the web of deceit they created and it's all around them. I hope they both get what's coming to them. Good ridence to them both. I hope I never have to look at either one of thier faces again.

Opinion

#1-The wise old owl...

I agree with your comments completely. Several years ago, Howard Stern (shock jock) asked Howard K Stern why he always followed Anna Nicole around. Howard K. Stern avoided the question...What is done is in the dark always come to light.

Alyn Brodsky

Hey there, Wise Old Owl--I couldn't have put it better myself. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually fed that lethal dose to Smith's poor son--quite possibly with the assistance, or at least the concurrence, of Smith herself. But then, The Mavne is always suspicious by natue when it comes to such human trash as these two. .

Whatever

Howard K Stern is a sneaky little bitch. Why do you think he is hiding out in the Bahamas? This turd hopefully will face the music soon. He is not the father of the baby and I seriously doubt he and Anna ever kissed much less did the deed!

Dawn

I do not believe anyone can blame all of this on one person. And nobody does really know for sure if Daniel was capable of committing suicide or not, EXCEPT DANIEL. People do seem to forget he was being treated for depression and people do not act normal when severely depressed. I think we should all hold back on judging this situation.

Whatever

I never liked or trusted this guy. He knows Anna is dumb as a rock and he can manipulate her finances and her personnal life as well. I hope he didn't have anything to do with the death of her son.

Afiya

Gosh how I feel like he is a MURDERER!! Anna better get someone else to watch her back.... he is so CREEPY!!!

DJc

I don't think Howard did that to Anna's son. I might be wrong, but to me Howard seemed like the only guy who hung around Anna that had any brains. I am sure he stood to profit if she gets her late husband's money, because he was her lawyer. Maybe he hung around her because he loved her and her son. I don't think Anna did anything to Daniel either, she may be lots of things, but she did love her son. The reason I think they had their ceremony is because they had just been threw a very traumatic situation together. She had just given birth and her son died, and I think it brought them very close together. Anna's mom went on TV
and aired her dirty laundry about her daughter, which I thought was terrible. No wonder Anna has nothing to do with her. Even if everything her mother said was true T.V. was no place to talk about it. I really hope nothing dirty took place with Daniels death, and I hope Anna stays clean and raises her daughter right. I'm an optimist.

Afiya

# 8 - Don't you think she should have given her son a proper burial before having a 'ceremony'? How can you celebrate? Have you seen the wedding photos? Does it look like she's in mourning? For cristsakes it that the way you show love for your son?

Opinion

Wasn't is reported early in the investigation of Daniel's death, that there were sounds of disruption coming from Anna's room, a half hour before they discovered Daniel was not breathing? Anna's voice was overheard saying, "Your too blame for this." What happened to further investigating on that "red flag"?
This is an extremely sad situation. My heart always went out to Daniel because I thought it was obvious how uncomfortable he felt in the spot light. Poor kid, all he had was his mother. I cannot imagine what he's been through. He did not deserve to die. Something is very wrong here.
I found it strange when the "diet pill" spokesman conducted interviews on Anna's behalf. It does not add up...none of it.
Howard K. Stern's interview with Larry King had a familiar slur. Everybody is well aware when drugs are being used.
I don't know if I have heard Anna's voice without slurring. She never appeared to be an emotionally stable person by her words and actions, so I would expect after the horrible tragedy she's experienced, it would be difficult to maintain sanity.

Opinion

Wasn't is reported early in the investigation of Daniel's death, that there were sounds of disruption coming from Anna's room, a half hour before they discovered Daniel was not breathing? Anna's voice was overheard saying, "Your too blame for this." What happened to further investigation on that "red flag"?

Unbelievable? NOT REALLY

Daniel had seven times the dose needed for his prescribed medication. There is still a question as to why he had methadone in his system. The only anti depressant prescribed was Lexapro, where did the Zoloft come from? There was also a fourth med in his system. Anna has been on meds forever and maybe she gave Daniel something to help him sleep. I believe Howard is trying to protect her and the newborn. His actions are not intelligently thought out. Yes, Anna should have buried Daniel before she had a ceremony. I believe that Larry Birkhead is the baby's real father and not Howard. Anna is so spun and Howard is protecting her for some reason. Maybe he truly does love her. Who knows.....we probably will never know the truth. Ho Hummmmmmmmm and so it goes. This is right out of an episode of "As the world Squirms"

James

Did anyone else catch the LK interview of HKS and he said at some point in the night Daniel got into bed with his mother? It's in the transcript. That means he died in his mother's arms. I just believe that HKS, innocently enough, gave Daniel that methadone, thinking it would help ease his back pain, and that's what ultimately killed Daniel. It's all so tragic.

Sander

There is something fishy about all of these postings....almost like the majority are coming from the same individual trying to smear Anna and Howard. Leave them alone, it's none of our business. People do things in the state of mourning that most others can't understand why. Maybe Daniel wished for them to get married or perhaps the wedding was planned beforehand. Who knows....just leave them alone.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments