Sheryl Crow Gets the Bronze

10/25/2006 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Singer Sheryl Crow hit an LA tanning salon on Tuesday and, by the looks of it, she hit it hard.

We all know how unattractive a pasty white complexion looks on stage. However, when bronze streaks on your shirt and your forehead become apparent -- pasty might have been the better option.

Either way, we still love her for her singing abilities ... not her tanning ones.

HLM

First.
She's cool. She's been through a lot. Good luck to her.

Tina

Slow news day?

chewtoy45

Why is she risking skin cancer? Hasn't she had enough with the breast cancer scare?

Brandi

#2 It looks like a spray on tan. I highly doubt that she would risk skin cancer. Besides, from a self proclaimed professional tanning bed tanner. It takes a long time to get that dark. And you really get brown not that orangey bronze color. That color looks kind of ridiclous!

sam

OK looks like she didn't read the instructions on the booth. People with fake tans, look like people with fake tans. But this is really bad.

I'm a fan

That is some funny sh*t. It makes her look old.

Jenn

Wow, it looks bad, hope she didn't have to pay for a crappy job like that! I know I wouldn't have paid if I walked out looking like that!

Ewwwwww

Gross.....People w/ fake tans look ridiculous PERIOD!!!!!! Still love her though =)

Ok

You love her for her singing abilitlies? BWAHAHAH She is a horrible singer!

Damian

There were pics of her last week, performing in a bikini. This week there are pics of her sporting a fake tan.
I wonder if she saw the pics of herself in that bikini?

Oh well. I still love the gal.

...

There must be a better explanation of this and I'm sure we'll get the true story within the next few days. There is just NO WAY a "celebrity" would go out looking like this after fake tanner or a bad day at the tanning booth. Why would it be on her shirt???

Sander

The employees at the salon should be fired for allowing her to leave like that!

jennifer

I use a tanning bed as well (in the cold months) and never looked like that. I agree with you, #3, that she picked up some cheap self-tanning lotion, or didn't follow the directions on the bottle. Does that have to wear off now?

Silver

PEOPLE ITS A SPRAY TAN! IT WASHES OFF!!! Chill out!

Michael

#10 "I wonder if she saw the pics of herself in that bikini?"

read this: http://www.sherylcrow.com/main/news/news.asp?newsID=19399