Kirstie

Fingers the Photogs

10/27/2006 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like Barbra Streisand and David Schwimmer before her, Kirstie Alley likes to drop the F-bomb.

The former "Fat Actress" was shopping at the chic Beverly Hills boutique Theodore, when Alley noticed the paparazzi and non-chalantly flipped them the bird. Cheers!

Considering how much weight she's lost, you'd think Kirstie would want her picture taken for all the world to see.

Hey Kirstie, lighten up. Every celeb knows the only thing worse than having the paparazzi take your picture -- having them stop!

Missy

You people are horid. Bitching at everyone for being too skinney, bitching at everyone for being too fat. No wonder women have body issues in this country...they all know what you really think. I don't think she looks bad. She's not skinny...but she never has been. Besides...knowing her, I doubt she gives a flying f*ck what you people think anyway. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

mlc31

I STILL think she's hot:) I think she looks great and when you compare to actresses 20+ years younger (think Tara Reid) she is doing great.

Jessica

I think she looks nice.

nrrvus

She's flashing her I.Q. or maybe she had it up her gigantic ass and she's airing it out.

Ellie

Hey there is nothing wrong with Kirstie's body. She is a real woman, real curves, not stick skinny like the anorexic stars are --- Nicole Richie. I applaud to Kirstir for having the sense to be herself and eat like normal American women do!

Rick

cool kirsty, f*ck them the f*cking snakes. next time throw hot water on these parasites.

Wicked

I saw Krustie walking into Hips R Us yesterday.

Jennifer

She just SUCKS!!!!!!!

sam

She flipping a bird at the photogs so what?? Grow up, if they followed you around all day you'd probably be tempted as well. I’m not saying it's a nice gesture, but I think it’s a honest one.

Rachel

You guys are just mean, she is not THAT fat! There are plenty of people out there who are way bigger! Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean she has to be a damn stick!

Matt

Fat people suck.

Freelols.com

Probably what Kirstie Alley needs is to be finger f*cked.

Wendy

Lol, you guys are funny and why is she even giving ghe finger is what I am trying to figure out. Tom Cruise shes not.........!!

Sillyme

She's so dumb... Keep talking with it, someday you'll say something intelligent!

kathryn

She should be happy any photog would take the time...she's nasty.