McDonald's Ain't the MAC Counter

10/27/2006 2:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Troubled actress Natasha Lyonne came out of hiding and turned up at a Manhattan McDonald's on Wednesday.

Much to the delight of her fellow diners, Natasha dumped the contents of her purse onto a table and began applying makeup to cover up a blemish on her face. Classy.

We firmly believe personal hygiene should be done in the privacy of your own home - that is if she has one.

jane doe

She looks better than the last time I saw pictures of her. I hope she's doing well. She's a good actress.

Mr. Disgruntled

this chick is nasty!

got a crappy job? come tell the world about it!

T

I have no idea who this girl even is???

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

want some fries with that zit?

KJones

Isnt this the chick from the american pie movies...jessica? or whatever her name was....she is wayyyy prettier now. but she does look like a pyscho bitch!!! but she has money and all of talking sh*t about her dont. i dont even know why i am commenting, its a pretty lame story!

mlc31

I'm just glad she's alive and appears to be doing better than the last time I saw pics of her.

jride

someone please tell me who the hell she is??????? i don't get it....

Your Mama

I don't think the word hygiene belongs in a sentence with the name Natasha Lyonne unless the words 'lack of' are also included. Yuck!

kathryn

This is the chick from the American Pie movies. There was a story about her being holed up in her apartment and being evicted....or s/t along those lines. She actually looks BETTER than the last pics of her I saw. She's either got mental or drug problems.

sylvia

omg you guys are terrible who the f*** cares where she puts her makeup on at and you act like noone gets "blemishes" lol f*** that pimples and zits and f***in weird looking things that f***in hurt and annoy the sh*t outta you until you pop it or scratch that sh*t outta your face

me

who is she? never heard of her.

Land Shark

So what? I've fixed my makeup at the table after lunch before. It's just McDonalds not the Four Seasons! Give her a break. I thought she looked cute!

Wendy

Um, every female in the world has brought out a compact in public. Did a man write this entry?

im just sayin

Duh she got that big zit from eating McDonalds food. Who the hell is she anyway? In the first picture you can actually see the big zit. I'd be putting make-up on that thing too!!!

Michael