Look Mommy, It's the Paparazzi!

11/6/2006 2:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Madonna took time out from bashing the media for overblowing her recent adoption of a Malawian baby to play with David in front of a window -- and the media.

Her Madgesty was in her NYC apartment on Saturday, playing with the tot as he looked out the window and tapped on the glass.

Madonna hit every chat show in NYC re the adoption and to hawk her new kiddie book. Meanwhile, NBC excised a controversial scene from Madge's upcoming TV special, where Madonna was shown descending on a disco-style mirrored crucifix. Amen.

joanna

Why would Madonna not want to adopt one of the many American children that desperately need a home? I doubt she really cares about the plight of the African people. I think she saw the great publicity that Angelina Jolie received when she adopted her child, and wanted to get a little piece of that. She is trying to stay in the media, that is all. I know she has many fans that she has accumulated over the years, but really, she should retire. Have you guys heard her new song or watched her video for Jump? Ugh! I understand she is an "entertainer" but she is pushing 50. Those futuristic outfits gotta go.

lili

very strange that she is knowingly banging the front window!! Anyway, let's just wish him a good life, shall we? this adoption should not provoke any controversy...had the father not abandonned his child, and taken up with a new woman, this would have never happened.

so, peace to the baby.

No legs in Texas :(

Madonna rocks!!! You go girl.

sam

Looks like a normal happy, grabby toddler to me. What she suppose to do, hide him away?? Please.

Kissmirass

Madonna, personifies the Motherfucker of a Fake Muggle !!!!!. The magic is gone, Madonna and so should you!!!

Lisa

I am so sick of this publicity junkie! Every talk show she went on, she DEMANDED the interview take place with low lighting, and a "home" feeling.

Sick of her parading with that boy, WHO CARES!?! I wish she would take the baby, along with her own and move to Africa!

GentleTip.com

Go Madonna

Wicked

Madonna is an ass, but she is not stupid. Any chance for another motherhood photo op...she'll go for it. I do wish David all the best, and I hope he has a good life. I wonder how many minutes it took her to hand him off to his nanny...maybe one.

jfp

tmz doesn't want this link but if you goto [showbiz.sky.com] and look for [avid does madge] you will see what the british think of madonna at the mtv/eur show.

everyone at the mtv/eur show was making fun of her and thats why she was hiding in NYC.

Rachel

Thanks jFp, I don't doubt it for a minute. Maybe after she kills a few pedestrians inNYC they'll throw her hag-ass in jail.

C

#7... 1 minute?? Your being far to generous...

SO WHAT

Nice job! Madonna, but babies are not sexy. Thanks for making a home for the baby.

May God Bless you. . .in Jesus name!

chewtoy45

Can't she do ANYTHING that isn't in the spotlight?

anon

PUBLICITY WHORE

Allred Tree

I seem to remember she was going by some other name after she took up with Kahballa. What happened to that one and why is it Madge now; another of her re-inventions, I guess. And her books! Please!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments