Nick 'n Ness in Birthday Lock

11/9/2006 2:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

November 9th is a big day for Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo --it's their birthday!

That's right, both Nick and Ness were born on the same day, seven years apart. The two stepped out to celebrate Nick's 33rd and Ness' 26th, at Koi, the swanky sushi spot in West Hollywood.

They're both Scorpio, so they're both magnetic and passionate. In Chinese astrology, Nick was born in the Year of the Ox (solid and methodical) while Vanessa was born in the Year of the Monkey (charming and upbeat). We think these hot scorpions can work it out! Happy Birthday, you two!

Kristen

Happy Birthday! These two are so cute together.....Nick is much better off with Vanessa than that spoiled brat he was married too!

Wicked

#1...I so agree with you.

Happy Birthday to Nick and Vanessa. You are adorable together, down to earh and a much better match than that airhead, dumb blonde act Jessica Simpson with the pervert preacher father loser. Get a friggin life Jessica...marry your Daddy and disappear. Ashlee...you're ok..but still you are a Simpson and that is NOT A GOOD THING.

Eli

Shiiiiiiiiit I wish I was a Simpson to!

Keri

They say that people born on the same day have the best sex! It also looks like the key to a long lenghy relationship. It certainly seems true if you look at Melanie and Antonio and Michael and Catherine! I wonder how many stars share a birthday with a mate?

pam

when they first started going out i was so tickled they look so cute together.. she is so much better then jess i hope one day these 2 get married and make some cute babies

babydoll

Nick and Ness look genuinely happy together. I was a huge Jessica Simpson fan when she first hit the scene. After watching the Newlyweds...it was clear how difficult Nick had it. She is very pretty, but very insecure and comes across as immature. Her father is a huge meddler! I do still love Ashlee. She is real. She is not trying to be perfect. Yeah she got her nose done (I did not think she needed to) but at the end of the day, Ashlee is Ashlee. Congrats Nick on the relationship and great new album. Wit Yo Fine *ss :)

HAUTExCOUTOUR

hey nick and vanessa, i'll remember to send you a "told you so" card when you get divorced. COME ON TMZ! no one cares about two whores banging each other on their birthday!

marketta

who REALLY cares about NIck???

Erin

Happy Birthday Nick and Vanessa! I wish you many years of happiness. I am so glad he got rid of that dumb blond bimbo. Vanessa is way better looking and nicer and has so much more class. They are down to earth and that is a good thing. I am sure Jess is very happy shopping and looking at her bad self in the mirror (yuck) vein whore that she is. I can't wait til Nick and Vanessa get married and have many babies. Enjoy!

Erin

Jessica can always marry her father. I am sure he will say yes! He seems to like her big boobs. He can't stop talking about them. Eat your heart out Jess! Hooker

Hello Kitty

Nick & Ness = Who cares ?

If they do get married and have kids he had better get a DNA test to make sure.

Jessica should have listened to her father and waited before she married Nick. (I'm so sick of the spin on the Double D remark. They were trying to get her record deal with Christian Music labels but the men who called the shots thought she was too sexy and there was no way to hide her Double Ds)

Once a cheater ... always a cheater ! When she left him the 1st time I thought she had gotten a real look at how selfish he was.

michelle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK AND VANESSA, I can't wait for you two to get married and make beautiful babies!!!

GrumpyGirl

At least the chick he's with right now isn't FAKE like Jessica Simpson

Nick is awesome!

I wish both Vanessa and Nick the best!! I love them as a couple. Vanessa supports Nick a whole lot more than jessica ever did! She only cares about her own needs/wants.