Lance Bass

Goat Lover

11/27/2006 8:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lance Bass has taken cheap labor to a new level by having a small herd of goats clear brush from his yard.

Lance Bass and Goats
But it wasn't cost that led him to fill his yard with goats for almost a week. According to Lance's MySpace blog, "Great Grazing" is "an enviromentally safe way of clearing out brush" to prevent fires. Lance got a kick out of watching the goats graze on his land. Some people spend Thanksgiving with a turkey, Lance spent his with 14 goats!

"Those suckers can eat!" wrote Lance.

Trina

He is SO gay. Just flamin! LOL

and back again

Way to go Lance! So practical and QUIET! I sincerely hope that by you doing this you start something! Now what to do with the goat manure? There has to be an environmental cost savings in that as well. Make sure you let us know!

tysin

fag

Rick

Just dont turn around little goaty, lance likes to give it to behinds, suprised the sissy aint humping you now or is that his boyfriend (the goat, that is) these two are an emabarassment to the gay world, a DJ friend of mine tried to interview these two a**holes, c**k sucking boys, and actually threw them out of the studio..this was heard live on the radio..............

bestblogever

Looks like Jim Breuer found some work!

We, are not amused.

I think I saw this movie, by accident, on the internet: where these two farm boy's explored their sexuality with a female goat...at least I think it was female! Anyway it she was bleating and very surprized!

Genevieve

That is so awesome. I WANT GOATS!!!

BC

I agree with Go Green--this is a great way to take care of pesky yard work--Lance is lucky (wherever he lives) that the city lets him keep the goats. My only question is where does the "yard waste" they leave behind go--& who picks it up?

RkrChk

Nice Photoshop!!
Big deal....he has goats. How sad that homophobes must imply that they are for his sexual enjoyment.
Let him live his life. So far Lance Bass being gay hasn't affected my life in any way.

north woods

HI..I'M GAY!!!!, I'M GAY!!!, Will somebody bake me a cake?
PLEASE.....I NEED all of you to tell me i'm a good boy for being a sodamite!
YIPPEEEE!!!!

katsfella

The goats eat vegetation - roots and all. Sheep only nip off the blades of vegetation and leave the roots. This is how Palestine was denuded when the Ottomans possessed that land. (If you are old enough you will remember the big push in the 1960's to "Plant a Tree in Israel", and the land has now been returned to a highly productive agricultural region.) So, anyway, Lance, when you have nothing left but bare dirt, you might realize that the animals got your goat. and did you dirrrrty.

Oscar Dahl, BuddyTV

Lance Bass would be a goat lover, that freak.

???

I LOVE DR. REY!!! He has the greatest tools to work with. SUPERSTARRRR

Bobbi

People, just leave Lance alone. All you homohobes need to get over it and move on. Lance is more of a man than any of the little boys (or girls) who talk crap about him online will EVER be. He is a courageous and beautiful person. Running your mouth with all the "Lance is a flamer" blah blah blah, only makes you look like idiots.

I think the goat idea is awesome! Goats are cute! I don't see why taking care of his property the way God meant it to happen is a reason for people to trash talk him.

Bobbi

lol, i meant Homophobes...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments