Snoop Dog

Arrested Outside 'The Tonight Show'

11/29/2006 1:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Screen GrabRapper Snoop Dogg was arrested Tuesday night for allegedly possessing drugs and a firearm.

Detectives from the Burbank Police Department served a search warrant on Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, outside NBC studios in Burbank at approximately 7:30 p.m. this evening. Police say they found the rapper in possession of cocaine, a firearm and a large amount of marijuana. He was also cited for allegedly having a false compartment in his vehicle.

The rapper had just performed on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" and was leaving the studio when police pulled his car over on Bob Hope Drive and placed him under arrest. Bail has been set at $60,000, and TMZ is told that the lawyer for the rap star expects him to be released sometime this evening.

During the performance, Snoop clutched a microphone with a large marijuana leaf symbol displayed across his hand.

Law enforcement officials tell TMZ the search warrant was conducted as part of an ongoing investigation into the Dogg's arrest earlier this month at the Burbank Airport, after he allegedly tried carrying a gun in a carry-on bag onto a plane.

Wicked

Wise old owl....

go back to sleep old lady...quit with your endless...senseless posts...all you ever do is yack, yack, yack.

Are you on crack or what?

coco puff

My man snoop ain't doing no time. He be set up, just like OJ. The racist cops of LA have been exposed, time and time again. They were profiling us blacks and we are guilty always because of our color. You crackers never know what its like to be a victum of racism but we know. I wish you could walk one day in my shoes and then you will see the reality of our situation.

bethany

Who would ever even spend a dime on anything this moron put out?

Wicked

Rasheem...I agree with most of your points, however,

OJ SIMPSON NEARLY DECAPITATED HIS WIFE AND KILLED RON GOLDMAN.

YOU KNOW IT AND SO DOES THE REST OF THE WORLD.

NOW GET REAL DUDE.

coco puff

One question, Why aren't the police concentrating there efforts on serious crimes? ei, murder, rape,assault. People in Cali smoke weed every day, its not a big deal. Sh*t, drug test all the cops and probably 50% will test positive. Alcohol, which is legal, has done more harm and has caused more deaths. The bullsh*t is so thick, you need wings to stay above it.

the wise old owl

POst #14 Dave : Hello ??? If you don't like what I have to say..... Just skip right on by it my friend. Only people who are intriged stop to reply to somebody elses comment..... Dahhh.

YOu must be really bored and really retarded. You contradict yourself. Do you even realize how you sound ?? It must be well past your bed time. Plus your diapers are wet. Hurrry..........you could get a bad RASH !!

I had something to contribute . I am an INFORMATIVE BLOGGER. You my friend.... contribute nothing but your LOW I.Q.and your rude insults based on nothing.

MY goodness you make Jessica Simpson look like a Professor. You have issues Dave. If you can't handle the smoke you a**hole than GET THE HELL OUT OF THE FIRE. What a dumb sh*t.

Don't go head to head with me. It's a NO WIN situation

I base my opinions on observation, wisdom and experience. SInce you are obviously still in elementary school you haven't a CLUE.

Please come back WHEN YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING !!! I guess I will be hearing back from you IN ABOUT 10 years. Now go to bed and drink your bottle. Nighty NIte.............and sleep tight. !!!

Wicked

wise old owl

PUT A SOCK IN IT YOU LONG WINDED FAT ASS CRACK ADDICT.

coco puff

Thank you TIM. Most people do think OJ was the killer. That's not the point. You see, the media made OJ guilty from the start. That's the reason he lost the civil case. The time line proved OJ could not of committed the murders. Mark Furman lied under-oath and was proven a racist. I know it may be a hard pill to swallow for most white folks but these are the facts and you cannot convict, based on these facts. I do hope that the real killer is found and prosecuted.

S Khan

Just wait till Tonight Show with Jay Leno when he pokes fun at Snoop Dog. Snoop Dog is going back to the Dog pound again. He likes going to jail. Does he remind of the character on Andy Griffin Show?

Deb

To Wise Old Owl, Thank you. I always find your posts informative and without negativity. If I ever have a question about a story, you always seem to clear up the background info.

We, are not amused.

The "Wise old owl" is right:
I just scroll right past all that long winded tripe,
don't fight with the retards on this site,
you'll never have any time to do anything else, l
ike take a nap, with dry diapers, and suck on the full warm breast...zzzzzzz.
Oh, sorry did I BORE MYSELF TO SLEEP!
Have to get up early, starting first grade tommorrow!

the wise old owl

Post # 25 : Have A Green Day : Thanks for watching my back. I appreciate the support. I don't know why I get attacked so frequently on this website. I guess there is always some misguided person who " wants to shoot the messenger ".

Thanks again Buddy......I got your back too. Have a " Green Day yourself BRO "

We, are not amused.

I LIKE the wise old owl his post are informative and insightful...then again,
I like burning urination in the morning...
smells like...
pissbreath!

Puh der Baer

Rasheem,
1)..."my" snoop???? What are you, his lover??? At this point, he probably couldn't do much worse.
2)..."He be" set up??? I don't know if that means he "was" set up, or if you're implying something such as he's actually worth a rats-ass to society, but please, learn English. Are you a first-generation immigrant who can't be bothered to learn the language, or just too damn stupid (or lazy)??? Oh, you're black, that's right. It's everybody's fault, and probably mostly Michael Richard's, that you can't speak or write English.
3)... Yes, OJ was innocent. And blacks have morals, decency, family values, and an willingness to accept responsibility. Man, never had such a tough time keeping a straight face. And look, I can still type without it seeming I have gorilla paws for hands!!!
"Crackers" ??? N*ggers.

Rasheem...WTF is that...converting to islam, looking for ANY shred of meaning for your meaningless life????

Puh der Baer

Look at that stupid idiotic smirk on his face. He's the black version of K-Loser.