Snoop Dog

Arrested Outside 'The Tonight Show'

11/29/2006 1:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Screen GrabRapper Snoop Dogg was arrested Tuesday night for allegedly possessing drugs and a firearm.

Detectives from the Burbank Police Department served a search warrant on Snoop, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, outside NBC studios in Burbank at approximately 7:30 p.m. this evening. Police say they found the rapper in possession of cocaine, a firearm and a large amount of marijuana. He was also cited for allegedly having a false compartment in his vehicle.

The rapper had just performed on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" and was leaving the studio when police pulled his car over on Bob Hope Drive and placed him under arrest. Bail has been set at $60,000, and TMZ is told that the lawyer for the rap star expects him to be released sometime this evening.

During the performance, Snoop clutched a microphone with a large marijuana leaf symbol displayed across his hand.

Law enforcement officials tell TMZ the search warrant was conducted as part of an ongoing investigation into the Dogg's arrest earlier this month at the Burbank Airport, after he allegedly tried carrying a gun in a carry-on bag onto a plane.

yir ma

YOU MUST READ THE COMMENT TO PROPERLY COMMENT ON IT, NOT JUST GET CAUGHT UP IN YOUR OWN MIND, AND NOT IN REALITY. IF YOU ARE PROUD OF THIS BEHAVIOR THEN JUST SAY SO.

tony

put this ass in jail for life. Get him off the streets. Ghetto Fool.

Ann

To your mama:

If you hate black people so much, why are you spending so much time and wasting so much energy on them? Skip over their stories and give Britney Spears some attention. To be quite frank, I think you are just doing this for laughs. Well your lack of an education is no joking matter. Tell me which area you live in and i'll look up the information on that remedial class for you. After all, what is life if you can't help the less fortunate.

Oh.... and are you really trying to say that you have children at University? Like anyone is actually going to believe that. They must be "your children by a different father!!!" In fact, the more I read your posts, the more i'm convinced that you aren't more than about 10 years old. Ummmm shouldn't you be at school right now little one? *LOL*

yir ma

HAY OWL , DO I COME OFF SOUNDING LIKE KKK, OR IS THAT THE STANDARD TALKING POINTS FOR SOMEONE THAT JUST IS SO FILLED WITH HATE FOR WHITEE. YOU SOUND LIKE AN EDUCATED MAN, SO WHY ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE CONSTANTLY MAKING DECISIONS THAT ARE SO BAD FOR THEMSELVES, AND WHY DO THEY BLAME ANY ONE OTHER THAN THEMSELVES. i WAS TAUGHT TO BE RESPONCIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS WHAT ARE THEY?

Ann

Oh God your stupidity is making me dizzy... Good luck at "KELLOG business" (Lord I wish he'd learn to spell). My prayers go out to you and yours cause the time you spend criticizing celebrities could be put to better use. Pick up a book and read. That's the only way to combat your illeteracy. And I thought people in the third world were unfortunate!!!

yir ma

BOY RACHED YOUR ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME I'S WISH I'S EDUCATE LIKE YOU MAMM. SO I COULD BE SO CONDICENDING. YOU ARE BETTER AND I KNOW IT, SO KEEP ON LOVING THE THUGS, AND MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR INMATES, AND MY SON WILL RULE WHEN I'M DONE. HAVE A NICE DAY WITH YOUR EDUCATED POMPAS SELF. IM NOT ABLE TO SEE AS WELL AS I ONCE DID SO I MAY MISSPELL, THAT IS BECAUSE IM HUMAN AND NOT PERFACT, LIKE YOU. JUST KEEP MAKIN THESE PEOPLE SEE WHAT A CONDICENDING WHORE YOU ARE.

yir ma

YOU RACHED ARE SO FILLED WITH HATE AND THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU ARE THE RACIST, AND THE BEST PERSON YOU CAN BE. I UNDERSTAND.
DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK, YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND SO MUCH BETTER THAN US UNEDUCATE FOLK, I WISH I COULD BE AS MUCH OF A RACIST AS YOU ARE. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE WISE AND WEALTHY THAN I. DON'T GET OVER YOUR EDUCATION, YOU, WILL SUCEED WITH YOUR cRAP AND ALL YOUR PEOPLE WILL BE SET FREE.

dolores

how many times must this guy be arrested before someone says enough already? arent there mandatory gun and drug laws in california? as for the white racists cops just wanting to bring him down cause they're jealous, no son they're just doing their job that we the tax payer pay them to do.i for one am so tired of hearing about the racist pigs everytime a black is arrested, how about standing behind your police for a change and applauding them when they make an arrest that may or not be of a celebrity. snoop has no one but himself to blame for his stupidity he is not above the law.

yir ma

WAIT 79 & 80 THIS IS NOT HIS FAULT, AND THE REAL ISSUE IS HE HAS BEEN SET UP, DON'T YOU SEE. IT'S THE WHITE MANS FAULT HE HAS TO CARRY A LOADED GUN. EVERYTHING IS THE WHITE MANS FAULT. ALL THE PEOPLE IN JAIL ARE INNOCENT AND THE WHITE MAN........................................................
SO SAD WHEN PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO BE HONEST.

Ann

If you can see enough to read peoples' posts then you can see enough to spell properly when you type (and let us not even mention your grammar). Your mistakes aren't those of a human being. Your mistakes are those of an ignoramus. It's utterly laughable for you to think that any offspring of yours could actually rule anything but his playpen in his living room. I'd put my head on the block for this: Snoop Dogg may be a drugged out thug and a bad role model but he is richer than you'll ever be and his kids will definitely be better off than you and yours in the long run. If you want to criticise a whole race of people based on the actions of a few, then square yourself up for your own criticism. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Oh, and as for being a whore? You have no evidence of that but I have plenty of evidence that points to the fact that you are socially inept and frighteningly uneducated. Escuse me, it's almost 1:00 and I have to go buy some Christmas presents at Tiffany's now. I'll talk to you again real soon.

yir ma

THIS IS NOT HIS FAULT, HE IS THE VICTIM AND THE WHITE MAN IS AT FAULT.
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT THAT WE STAND UP AND CALL A SPADE A SPADE. THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO BLOG, THESE PEOPLE SHOULD FEEL THE SHAME THIS cRAP STAR HERO NAS SPRAYED ON THEM. OH AND HIS DICK IS SO BIG THIS IS A MAN TO EMULATE AND PRAISE..

yir ma

YA RACHED I'M THE PROBLEM, MY UNEDUCATED SELF IS MUCH WORSE THAN YOUR cRAP STAR HERO, YOU ARE SO WHITE ,OOPS, I MEAN RIGHT. I PRAY TO HAVE YOUR KIND OF INTELECT SOME DAY, GUESS I SHOULD GET IN MY BENZ AND JUST GO AND GET EDUCATED. THIS IS THE REAL POINT,AND NOW IM SO DAM MAD THAT I CAN'T GET AHEAD, THIS IS YOUR FAULT RACHED.

Selah

Wow. What never ceases to amaze me is how so many white people take the actions of one example (usually a piss-poor one at that) and use it to form an opinion, even now in 2006. "Ellis" is on here AS USUAL calling black people animals, "your mama" obviously doesn't even KNOW any black people aside from whatever he sees on tv, and too many others are making ass-backwards comments that scream "IGNORANT A**HOLE" waaaay louder than Snoop getting arrested does.....I'm so sorry to live in a country that thinks so highly of itself yet is host to so many close-minded bigots. (And I'm sorry that your buddy Kramer outed you all.)

blah blah blah

your mama

JESUS CHRIST SUCH HOSTILITY AND ANOMOSITY YOU HAVE. PACK THAT VENOM YOU ARE SPRAYING AT EVERYBODY AND USE YOUR ENERGY ON SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE, WILL YOU???? Good god give me a break with blame blame blame. It's your fault, It's everybody else's fault. Get over yourself and take responsibility for your own actions. And the same goes for Mr Snoop Snoop himself. He needs to accept what ever actions are taken on his behalf for nobody else put a gun to his head and made him do a damn thing. He is a grown man and has brought this on his own self. When you do (sh*t for brains)
things that are knowingly illegal, disciplinary action follows my friend.
LOOK AT YOURSELF INTHE MIRROR
YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAK

yir ma

HUM INE SO DOMB AN POUR. I'S WIS I CULD HAF HALF THA YOUR HERO NIG HAD.
AS FAR AS HIS CHILDREN GO, THIS MUST BE A WONDERFUL THING FOR THEM. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU AND HIS KIDS. RICHES ARE ONLY A POSITIVE THING WHEN THEY SERVE A HIGHER PURPOSE. IF SHOWING YOUR KIDS THAT SITUATION MAKES YOU PROUD THEN I GUESS WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. MY FAMILIES NET WORTH IS BILLIONS, AND YOUR NIG cRAP STAR HERO WILL NEVER NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE OUR KIND OF MONEY. THATS WHY I CAN HIGHER SOME ONE TO SPELL FOR ME. SO ENJOY YOUR HATE , AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A RACIST, YOU little hater.