Court Orders Anna Nicole To Scram

11/29/2006 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A court in the Bahamas has ordered Anna Nicole Smith to vacate the house she's living in -- STAT.
Smith docs

TMZ has obtained a default judgment issued yesterday against Smith (aka Vickie Lynn Marshall). G. Ben Thompson, the owner of the home in which Smith has been living, recently filed papers to evict her. Smith was required to respond to Thompson's filing by Monday, November 27, but failed to do so.

Yesterday, the court entered a default judgment, which means Thompson can now force Smith out of the house.

TMZ obtained a letter that Thompson's lawyer sent to Smith after the default judgment was entered, demanding that she vacate within 48 hours.

Thompson was once romantically involved with Smith and claims she told him he was the father of her baby. Thompson says he put a quick end to Smith's claim when he informed her that he had a vasectomy several years ago.

Tommie

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNA NICOLE JUST SAID ON ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT THAT SHE MIGHT BE PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!! LORD PLEASE SAY IT AIN'T SO.

I WISH THAT I COULD DO SOMETHING. I WISH I KNEW THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO CALL OR SOMETHING. SOMEBODY HAS GOT TO PUT AN END TO THIS MADNESS. IF THIS CHICK IS PREGNANT AGAIN, I GIVE UP. I HOPE THAT SHE WAS JUST KIDDING OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

the wise old owl

Post # 2 Laughing at all of you : Hey old friend . How are you doing. I was here when this story 1st broke ......it seems TMZ just couldn't or wouldn't post my commments.....could have been a glitch.

Post # 4 : TOMMIE : always good to hear from you. I know you have been on this story the entire time. FOr sure I know you are loving this new developement.

Posr #7 Diego Chick : Hello you Mobsta. Great blogs as usual. Always answering people's questions and adding insight and additional information Keep contributing.

Post # 13 Pocahontas : You must be ANS. Nobody would come on here at this stage of this deceitful game of fraud , conspiracy, falsifying legal documents Paternity and eviction issues and TRY TO PLAY " THE SYMPATHY CARD. " Either that or you are HKS on his lap top.

Post # 5 : You bet Entertainment To night was bias and not fair or balanced in their interview with ANS. Everyone noticed that and we're not happy about it. It was VERY POOR JOURNALISM. Very one sided . Just like you said.

NOw I would like to say that I am very pleased they have been officially evicted. I feel very bad for Dannilynn. SHe shouldn't have to be involved in any of this B.S.
HKS and ANS are so high all the time they don't realize the ramifications of their malicious actions. Smart move not showing up in court and losing by default. What a couple of losers. They just BLEW IT OFF. What a couple of dead beats.

THey have 48 hours to find a place to live. Since there is an onging investigation and an inquest into Daniels death. I doubt they can leave the Island. If they could my bet is they would flee to Costa Rico, a country where they don't extadite. But with that judgement handed down from L.A. Surprior Court regarding the paternity suit. I doubt that will ever happen. Once it's determined who the father is THAT BABY WON'T BE LEAVING THE COUNTRY. I believe the father is L.B: I always have. Photo evidence, time lines, confessions by ANS to several people , including L.B. himself, Payne and Ben Thompson . SHe knows who the father is.
AHHH.... I am going to have a cocktail now and celebrate.
Dannilynn is one step closer to living in a " sane household "

Post # 18 Valley Girl : If you " knowingly lie " ( which ANS did ) You could get charged with fraud , conspiracy and falsifying a legal document. SHe is in trouble. And so is HKS. They conspired together and came up with a devious plan to knowingly eject the real father out of Dannilynns life by falsifying records. There are Laws agaisnt doing that. THey are going DOWN. yEEE haww

repost

How are you supposed to read that when tmz keeps flashing and it wont load.

repost

She did say they have bought a new house and would be moving but would't say when or where.So it would just be a matter of getting their stuff there.

cheryl

NOW THAT THEY HAVE 48 HOURS TO VACATE THE RESIDENCE, WHO IN GOD'S MIND WOULD EVER TAKE THOSE FREELOADERS ?????? IN THEIR SICK LITTLE MINDS, EVERYTHING IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE...I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD EVER LET THEM LIVE ON THEIR PREMISES !!! DO yOU?????????????????

Patty

#15 Laura, I couldn't have summed it up better - that was hysterical!!!!!! Too funny! You need to write for a living! LOL I needed that today!

repost

They already have a house , Wheather they bought it or somone bought it for them. Like trimspa or ET with their constant interviews . So if they own it there won't be anyone letting them live in their house.

Again i agree they are atill being investagated so they have to go somewhere. They are not likely to let them leave .
Hopefully the High ties she has will allow the inquest to be done and not overide it . Keep up the hope.

Rah-Rah

To Post #37, Wise Old Owl--
Whew! Thanks for the posts and the comments. I'm wondering how the Superior Court judgement, issued by Judge Schnider, will be carried out/enforced? Would LB have to show that Dannilyn is in danger, which in fact she could be-living in a house with no electricity (what if the baby needed to use some medical equiptment or something?) and with two senseless parents who don't give a damn about what happens next? Diego Chick (nice to meet you) do you know how this might be handled?

Also (for everyone) Isn't it interesting how the TMZ head line of LB's judgement victory for the paternity test suddenly went away? Hmmmm....

Mad Balls

nice job # 15 " Laura " but you left out some other things ----> Stern "cease and desist order on TMZ.com for the paternity blog---> Anna doing the black dance instructor ---->Grand jury has enough evidence of cover-up ----> can't come back to untited states ---> Worldwide ban on them entering any country ---> arrested trying to cross the Mexican border at San Padre ------> And HKS is Nuts and I can hear him saying from shakespear " OUT.. OUT.... DAMNED SPOT " -- --- something foul this way comes !!!

***

I also noticed that, post #48. I was looking for the Larry B story this morning and couldn't find it. IT was there yesterday, but now its gone. Hmmmm....indeed.

the wise old owl

POst # 14 BEACHMOORES : Hmmm....that post came in awfully quick after Pocahontas. I am so exhusted from explaining to people about the grief and devestation that a mother feels when she loses a child. BUt because YOU brought it up again. Here goes............

I know what it is like . I have been through it. She didn't grieve. She just capitolized and marketed her son's death to benefit her BANK account. I can't put any more simply. Her actions were not " grieving " they were self promoting , shamful and disrespecful. I am stunned people like you are still around. Please go back and educate yourself about ANS actions regarding the passing of her son.

Your attempt to defend her IS INSULTING TO ANY MOTHER WHO HAS LOST A CHILD. You say " Keep your opinions to yourself " I don't think so "beachmoores " We are speaking for Dannilynn while you are here trying to defend ANS .............GOOD BYE. We don't want to hear from you now. YOu have nothing to contribute. Your defense tatics don't make any sense.

She is going to pay for her lack of respect she showed i to Daniel in his short life. Then she is going to pay for her shamful lack of remorse , grieving, and NOT buring her son in a timely fashion after his death. Which was the ultimate " slap in his face " Shame on her.

Please don't come back here again with your " insane defense of ANS " No one wants to hear that. You are not an INFORMED BLOGGER. Go back and do your reasearch.

Ilona

Thanks for that info., A.J. Those legal wheels do certainly turn slowly, don't they?

You didn't imagine hearing AN say that she bought a new house, A.J. I wasn't sure if this was old footage or not, in which case she'd have been referring to the house she is now living in, just as you pointed out. I had the impression, though, that she meant that she and Howard had already bought a house. She would not disclose the name of the actual area to which they would be moving, however, but ended that segment of the interview rather abruptly.

Ilona

CHERYL WITH THE ALL CAPS -
Please forgive my ignorance, but where did you read that they (ANS and HKS) have 48 in which to vacate the property?

Patty

Tru, are you in the business of packing? Thinking about lending a hand? They need one yanno. :)

Ilona

Never mind, Cheryl. I do see the actual letter now from Ben Thompson's attorney.