Court Orders Anna Nicole To Scram

11/29/2006 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A court in the Bahamas has ordered Anna Nicole Smith to vacate the house she's living in -- STAT.
Smith docs

TMZ has obtained a default judgment issued yesterday against Smith (aka Vickie Lynn Marshall). G. Ben Thompson, the owner of the home in which Smith has been living, recently filed papers to evict her. Smith was required to respond to Thompson's filing by Monday, November 27, but failed to do so.

Yesterday, the court entered a default judgment, which means Thompson can now force Smith out of the house.

TMZ obtained a letter that Thompson's lawyer sent to Smith after the default judgment was entered, demanding that she vacate within 48 hours.

Thompson was once romantically involved with Smith and claims she told him he was the father of her baby. Thompson says he put a quick end to Smith's claim when he informed her that he had a vasectomy several years ago.

jackdaniels

Oh! by the way I did misspell a few words on my last post ,so who ever was making fun of Wise Old Owl for this go ahead and make fun of me I could careless be cause at least I am not being accused of having a hand in my childs death or endangering my new born baby,

Brenda

Court tv is now reporting tuesday the Judge order anna to submit to the paternity test and her lawyers was appealing, why a appeal if LB isn't the father.. She has enough problems, The walls have closed in now...

Diego Chick

jackdaniles (and others who make god-forbidden "typos"): No worries. Those who criticize the delivery are threatened by the content. Cheers!

Brenda: They can submit a motion to vacate the previous order ("appeal," in short) to the same court that entered the default order. A default order is basically a severe warning and the court will err on the side of the defendant where possible, to re-hear the matter. They want to make a ruling where the defendant was given more than ample opportunity to be heard. For this reason, a "proper excuse" could be as simple as, "I'm in deep grief over the loss of my son and I'm doing a poor job of handling business matters." The court already knows how it's going to rule (the judge is human), but wants to be liberal to the tenant. From there, it could be appealed in the Bahamas-equivalent of Circuit ("Circus") Court. But by then, they'd be out and they'd have to sue for damages and such. I wouldn't put it past these guys to file another frivolous lawsuit. Look what they're doing to the Marshals. It's all B.S. but it's EXPENSIVE and draining; and that's what people pay to go away.

blah blah blah

Chrissy
It's called t.v. news info.....CNN..........Entertainment tonight..........Google your computer on ANS or even Google Bahama news and click onto Anna Nicole Smith
It's everywhere.
Sorry I for one (and am sure I speak for many) don't resort to gossip sh*t papers at your check out stand of every grocery store
There are several people besides myself who want more than anything to see the baby Dannilyn put into the safe hand in which she can live a normal and health life in a normal environment.
I mean geeeeeeeeeez look what happened to her poor son Daniel. He didn't have a chance

Diego Chick

Chrissy: You're talking to a group of people who have put together various news, personal sitings, experience, expert/non-expert opinions and intuition to from pretty plausible hypotheses for what has happened in this matter. If any of it were sensational, do you REALLY think these leeches (HKS, ANS) would NOT be filing B.S.-lawsuits all over the journalists? All they can do is come on here, posing as laymen, threatening "defamation." It's hilarious (That's how narcissists act: like they'll never have to back their arrogance up with words)! Howie did manage to get a cease-and-desist for TMZ's posting of the "Paternity Test Ordered" story, and that got deleted within minutes (But NOT because it wasn't TRUE). If you read TMZ, you'll find that the reporting is pretty damn accurate. They're everywhere!

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

ANS and HKS both said on Entertainment Tonight that “someone was trying to evict them” …. “but Anna owns the Horizons home, and it will all come out in the court” ….

WHAT NOW ET??
Any follow-up or update for the public, to report that the Bahamian courts have ruled that Vickie Lynn does NOT own the home and is being forced out within 48 hours, and has to pay damages for trespass and unlawful occupation?

Also, on ET Vickie Lynn said that she cannot even look at Daniel’s photos (too sad) …. And then says how MUCH Dannielynn looks like Daniel. So, we have to conclude that this innocent little baby is being rejected by her mother who finds it too painful to look at Daniel’s photos, and as a result, looking at her baby daughter who looks so much like Daniel is also painful?

I LOVE IT!!!! YEAHHHHH for Ben Thompsons!!!!! The good guy wins this one!!
And he gets DAMAGES and interest on TRESPASS and unlawful occupation!!!!
And he gets the police to drag their sorry asses outta there if they won’t vacate. What decent parents would drag a baby through that?????

Way to represent your clients, attorney Wayne Munroe!!!!! Don’t even show up and lose the case by default!!!!! The judge should sanction you and your clients for filing a frivolous lawsuit trying to claim that ANS owned the Horizons home when you KNEW she did NOT. Maybe Anna will sue Munroe for ineffective counsel??!!

Anna NicHOLE said on ET tonight that she already bought a new house and has a room for Daniel, but he will never use it. And she won’t have a Christmas this year because Daniel is gone, and “who will she buy presents for?” (with her partner sitting right beside her and her baby girl there).

ET showed the ditz dirty dancing to a Bahamian workout routine to lose the 70lbs she gained with Dannielynn. Howard said that baby Dannilynn is the only thing keeping her going and she wouldn’t make it without her (interpreted as Howard’s begging Child Protective Services NOT to take the baby).

Anna did a bizarre stupid little charade about “she might be pregnant again”, and “Howard wants another baby, he wants a little boy” …. then Mary Hart on ET says at the very end of the show that Anna told them it’s not true – she was just kidding. I think Howard would desperately love to get Anna pregnant again with HIS seed, in the hopes it might not look so much like the FRAUD that it was for them to say that they “thought” Howard was Dannielynn’s daddy. I think Howard told her to STFU about his next sleazy scheme.

REVOKE Anna's fraudulent residency in the Bahamas!
She did NOT OWN the Horizons home which the application was based on

Mindy Smith

Why does misery love company? Leave the poor woman alone. I find the whole thing ridiculous. Million of women/men have sugar something's, So what is the big deal. Her son has passed away and no one seems to show any sort of respect to that. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones !!!!! Shame on all of you !!! Smiling In California "Sultry"

Mindy Smith

Diego Chick

Mindy Smith: You've had a little too much sun, I think. This "company" hates the MISERY that ANS and HKS are inflicting on innocent people and BABIES. Helllllll-o, have you even been reading? LIke we care that she's a whore with old men? Yes, plenty of women are whores (e.g.: "trophy wives"). I think it's the child endangerment, fraud, theft and murder parts that we're a little heated about. Read on and leave if you don't like it. LIke you're going to shut us up? You'd be thankful for loud-mouth do-gooders if your conscience were in the right place. Hmmmm.

Brenda

Diego chick thank you for the information I look forward to your posts

Diego Chick

Blonde2the Bone: From one Anna-junkie to another: Hey-ay! Welcome! Stay, stay! I can't agree more: The garbage needs to be taken out.

Blonde2theBone

Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna Nohole,

Hey, on your tv interview you mentioned that you had purchased a BIG house with LOTS of bedrooms and a dock and you are going to be buying a boat.

Sweetie, I hate to tell you this, but Alcatraz closed quite awhile back, but at least you know what direction you are heading.

Ciao

blah blah blah

Blonde2the bone

While eating my lunch at my desk, and yes while on the computer......................thought I was gonna choke on the bite I took while reading your post!!
LMbutteO

Blonde2theBone

the key word here is "BIG HOUSE"

Blonde2theBone

Diego Chick,

I return the compliment... I really LOVE reading your posts.

Your insight about "trophy wives" is completely true and I LOVED what you said to Misery Smith. You are totally RIGHT on!!!!

I am glad to be here with some very smart and informed (key word here.. informed) people.

Thank you, sincerely, for the welcome.

PS... I really do appreciate and admire your writing skill and your ability to see the truth through all of the ANS/HKS BS !!!
ans+hks=BS