Rosie to Brit: Ditch "Idiots," Come Live With Me!

11/29/2006 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today on "The View," Rosie invited Britney Spears to live with her, her wife Kelly, and their kids, and begged Britney to forsake what she called her new "idiot" BFFs -- Hilton and Lohan.

O'Donnell really, really wants to snatch Brit from the clutches of her panty-shunning pals, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, and provide basic instruction to the Britster on how to wear underwear again.

She told Elisabeth, Joy and Barbara that her feelings for Britney were "purely maternal," and that she didn't worry about Britney corrupting her own kids -- a concern that Joy sensibly raised. Rosie also appealed to Victoria's Secret to provide an unlimited supply of underwear to the Taco Belles, so that we -- and the rest of the viewing public -- don't have to be subjected to their "ying-yang," as Rosie called it.

Barbara, austere as ever, asked only the eternal question, "Why?"

alfredo

I would pay my firstborn to watch Britney and Paris go at it in the sack.You know ,,,some girl on girl action..(feminine girls,, not like butchie Rosie)

Vicki

BRITNEY IS A WHITE PIECE OF TRAILER TRASH WHO SHOULD HAVE HER KIDS TAKEN AWAY FROM HER AND THAT SKANK KEVIN. "GEE MOMMY, I JUST SAW A PICTURE OF YOU WITH YOUR CROTCH HANGING OUT AND YOUR BIG FAKE BOOBS FALLING OUT, WHY IS THAT"? PARIS IS THE SAME PIECE OF SHIT AND THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER. BFF FOREVER!!!

alfredo

alfredo

yup

Laurie R

one thing paris is is smart about her image. she's got a publicist that works overtime and she's great at manipulating the press. clitney is just a tragedy to watch. i applaud rosie for being the only one who has the balls to try to step in and slap some sense into that gal. her MOTHER, her MANAGER or anyone else that cares for her aren't going to do a dayum thing. i have a feeling fedex is going to be laughing about this all the way to the bank!

Laurie

WAKE UP TMZ! Kelly is not just Rosie's "lover" - she is her WIFE! Would you call Katie Tom's "lover" - I think not!

Britt

Okay,her whole excuse about "I'm young and I've been having babies for 2 years straight, I just wanna have some fun...blah blah blah." Well, I'm 22, have one baby and one on the way, I go to school, I work, and I'm a mom. I have fun with my CHILD and her FATHER, not out getting fucked up with low lifes while my business is out there for everyone to see. When she filed for divorce I was like, good for her! But she's just as bad, if not worse, than Fed-ex. GROW UP BRITNEY!!! AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN, GO OUT AND PARTY WHEN THEY ARE GROWN UP AND YOUR PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES HAVE BEEN FULFILLED.

What a load

WHY OR WHY must this fat bitch be up in everyone's business?
AND
What the hell is wrong with Barbara? IS she on crack? Is she TRYING to ruin her show with this ... loud mouth, sweat hog, fat ass, pig of a ... O MAN...

Rosie, sit down and shut up.
Brit.. grow up.
Barbara... step away from the crack pipe!
where's my remote... i cant watch this anymore...

Me

Ok, so Brit's not with the kids, unless Paris is her third child. And K-Loser's out with his attorney aka babysitter. So umm, where are the kids whilst we see mom-loser and dad-loser out gallavanting around every night? At this rate, the boys will know how to say NANNY faster than they can say MOMMY and DADDY.

J Doe

ROSIE WAS EXCITED & DROOLING OVER SEEING BRITNEYS COOCH!!!!
SHE WOULD NEVER ADMITT IT BUT SHE WANTS TO HIT IT.

Sick of him

For some reason K-fed doesnt look that bad now...
How low will Brit go?

Tx Rosie, so true...

white girl

Hey Barbara

YOu lay down w/ trash, you get up w/ a stink.

she's gonna ruin your show...

where's my remote

moretocome

OMG, Since when is Rosie the one actually making sense? My whole world has been thrown into a tail spin..........yikes!

caliblueyesgirl

I completely agree with #4, quite funny actually. I know we all make mistakes, BUT how many will this girl make before no one listens to her music and gets sick of hearing or seeing, for that matter, about her twat?

moretocome

What's the world coming too? Rosie is now the one making sense. My whole world is now in a tail spin............................