Bow Wow's

N-Bomb

12/8/2006 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bow Wow performsBow Wow isn't deleting the N-word from his lyrics.

At last night's Jingle Ball Concert hosted by 102.7 KIIS FM, Bow Wow gave a no-holds-barred performance in front of thousands of screaming youngsters.

A shirtless and dancing Bow announced, lyrically, that he is single and not dating Ciara, while dropping the N-word throughout his songs. In the aftermath of the Michael Richards rant, some artists have chosen to lose the derogatory term, but not Bow Wow.

No one at the concert seemed to be affected by his use of the word; perhaps his younger audience is unaware of the weight the word has carried.

Calls to Bow Wow's reps were not immediately returned.

Greg

It's a hip hop slang word, i can't use it but he sure as hell can! Give the guy a break, he's the most clean cut of them all!

LuvTMZ

Say the N word and get a kinds of free publicity!!!

Jonathan

I'm already anticipating the "SEE? BLACK PEOPLE ARE SO HYPOCRITICAL. THEY USE THE WORD ALL THE TIME, BUT WHEN A WHITE PERSON USES IT, THEY GO CRAZY!" comments.

Lisa

Come on TMZ, this is getting to be a bit redundant! Who cares, freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. Seems to me you are putting to much weight on the whole N word thing.

Mama Dizzle

when will the white world realize that the n word isn't that big of a deal to black folks... Its offensive of course when white people say it, but most blacks don't care if one another says it... DUH!

jewish smewish,,

i AGREE WITH MISS HONEY! everybody knos bowwow is a silly li'l n******. hehehehe. idiot!

Whatever

Um is every single person on the planet going to end up news on this site if they use the N word? No wonder the USA is the laughing stock of the world!

Standards are badly needed.

Double standard, whot. O.K. for one but not for the other.
O.K. to call a white guy 'cracker', and other dereogatory names for white guys, and they just roll with it and shrug their shoulders.
Call someone a n_ _ _ _ _, and get sued and refuse to take the COMIC'S apology in order to hold out for the ca$h.
So now here's Bow Wow saying the same word. Let's see how incensed people get about it. Just observing and making a point. Don't get all racy screamy on me.

do something about it

TMZ is out of control watch all caucasions scream double standard! Question when this rapper performed did he say n*gger i remember we use to hang you and stick a fork up your you know what im gettin at. How often do you hear black people use the word cracker? Not alot. THE BIG DEAL WHITE PEOPLE JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO CALL THEIR OWN THEY DONT WANT TO BE US OR HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH US FOR THAT MATTER SO WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO USE THAT WORD. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK AT AN ALL WHITE SCHOOL THEY WANT TO WALK AROUND CALLIN EACH OTHER N*GGA OR ERS i THINK NOT. IN THE FAMOUS WORDS OF PAUL MOONEY THE BLCK MAN IS THE MOST IMITATED MAN IN AMERICA THEY WANT TO BE US BUT YET DONT WANT TO BE US THEY PRAISE WHITE WOMEN FOR HAVIN BIG LIPS BUT MOCK BLACKS FOR IT. AS A MATTER OF FACT CALLIN US BLACK IS RACIST LAST I CHECK MY COMPLEXTION WAS BROWN AN I AM AMERICA NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN WHO IN MY FAMILY DO YOU KNOW FROM AFRICA? Idiots

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

TMZ just likes the racist to have open season with racist diatribe... It may be okay for you to call your friend/mother/sister a bitch when you're angry, but it would be upsetting if someone else called you a friend or family member the same thing... Figure it out.

I'm so tired of this thing being beaten like a dead horse.

Don't use any words in a demeaning/derrogatory or racist way...But we do have freedom of speech and I don't agree the word should be banned...

MKS

So it's OK for blacks to say the "N" word, but not other races. How about multi-racial people? What percent of a race do you have to be? Is it OK for me to use the word if I'm 1/4 black? How about 1/8?

do something about it

EVERYBODY IN AMERICA IS RACIST NO LEAVE IT ALONE GEESH! IM RACIST! THERE I ADMIT IT SO EVERYONE SHOULD JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET! I DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ALL RACES EVEN MY OWN AND I COULD CARE LESS! NEXT SUBJECT
HOW ABOUT THEM LAKERS!

GentleTip.com

And Damon Waynes paid $20 for each time he said that word in the Laugh Factory.

zzz

moretocome

You guys having problem with racist should move to Tucson, AZ. We have a great mix of people. Gray (older folks), white, brown, black, gay, Christians, Muslims, Hindu, Atheist, and various mixtures of all. I've never heard anyone complain about discrimination. My girlfriend is black and my best friend is Hispanic. I read these comments and I think, I would move out of what every state, city county, you live in where "race" still seems to play such a major role in your lives. Free yourselves move to a place where no one cares what/who you are. As long as you not an @sshole, you'll get along well here. All non-@ssholes, come to Tucson where are motto is "WE ARE NOT PHOENIX!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments