Nicole

Comes Out of Hiding

12/12/2006 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today, one day after her DUI bust, Nicole Richie emerged from new boyfriend Joel Madden's house in Glendale, Calif., and found a throng of paparazzi waiting for her. She then went back into the home to cover herself in a purple blanket. It didn't take a big blanket.

Madden, lead singer of the band Good Charlotte (and ex of Hilary Duff), lives very close to where Richie was busted -- which might explain why she was in the area on the night of her wrong-way freeway ride.

Jamie

Wow....she's dating him now????

She really needs to put some weight on. She only weighs 45lbs. more than my 4 year old son. Very scary. Get the girl a cheeseburger and a milkshake...STAT!

Virginia Pulido Guevara

Why would celebrities rather be photographed/videotaped with blankets over their heads, running to hide behind bus stops (Dinah Lohan) or trying other ridiculous things to not be photographed?? They look STUPIDER hiding then they would if they just let themselves get their picture taken! At least the latter is more gracious! Ugh.... Weirdos....

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

I never knew Nicole was hiding.....

Justin

Just plain stupid. Why hide?

Flush it all away

Does Good Charlotte even make music anymore, or at this point, are they just famous because two of the guys are twins and one dates well-known celebrities?

(Bonus question: if Good Charlotte IS still making music, is anyone over the age of 14 actually buying it?)

ashly2u

If I remember correctly, Joel Madden had an alcohol/drug addiction and is now sober...there is no way she is a positive influence on him trying to stay sober!

AMT

Vicodin & Pot while driving... what a selfish bitch.

She could have killed someone. In fact, that very night in LA, a young child was seriously injured by a person driving under the influence.

Too bad because of all her celebrity she will not get the punishment she deserves. If this is how she is going to behave I don't care if she never eats another thing again. Better to take her own life than someone else’s.

ezze

Hey what would be better? For her to be clubbing the next night after being booked like other socialites we know and despise? And wtf happened to Parisite's mugshot? Did the camera explode? Please explain its whereabouts.

Jamie

OnlyLosersDUI....good point, agree w/ u 100%. Very well put!

Seriously

Duff and Madden just broke up! Now he's with the stick?
Man, they don't waste any time!

martine

Jamie: It's 85lbs, not 45lbs....

lisainla

I soooo hopes she gets help...with eating and the drugs

DB

Honestly, I feel that every star believes that they are supposed to be able to get away with serious crimes and terrible incidents because they are celebrities and that's so not cool. I think that Nicole needs to grow up and quit acting like it's okay to make her self as well as her entire family look bad. The only thing that people think when they see her in a headline is where did her mother and Lionel go wrong. That's just sad. As for Joel Madden, it seems like he goes from worst to worst. I don't care what anyone says, Hilary Duff is battling anorexia just the same as Nicole. He must like women who look sick or like they are dying.

scoobydoo

I won't even read things about Paris Hilton or Britney Spears anymore why give people like that attention. And I think I'm going to include Nicole in that for now on too. Anybody that does that as a celebrity knows she's going to get attention and I think she likes it too. I don't believe that blanket over the head for one minute.

fdodgerfan

I somewhat feel for her, I know how it is driving over to get some d*** after some late night partying.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments