Janice Dickinson Nailed ... by Hit and Run Driver

12/13/2006 7:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Janice DickinsonTMZ has learned that Janice Dickinson, the outrageous and so-called "world's first Supermodel," was involved in a hit and run car accident in L.A. late Tuesday night.

According to a statement issued by her rep, Dickinson, an assistant, her makeup artist and stylist were on the 405 Freeway when an unknown driver in a semi-truck sideswiped their vehicle into a median and sped away. Dickinson, who was wearing a seat belt at the time, was thrown head first into the windshield and suffered a concussion. The group, including the assistant who was driving the vehicle, was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where they were treated and released.

Her rep says that although Janice is shaken, she was given a clean bill of health by doctors and is expected to be "back in fine form" for the debut of the second season of "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency" on January 10.

becky

Someone should have hit that train wreck harder.. ha ha

Kyle & Missy

You dont ever wish bad things on people no matter how much you dont like them, that just shows your ignorance. ON a side note glad she is alright!

Leatherpants

Wow, thank goodness she's ok. I mean, a concussion could have made her act loud, obnoxious, or stupid! Whew! Good thing that didn't happen....

Wicked

Too bad the accident didn't knock some sense into her head.

Her mouth is soooooo big I could fit my whole leg in it. Who stretched her mouth out that big?

She is the ugliest so-called model in the business EVER.

amy

Great thing she is o.k. I think she is a drama queen but I am glad that she is safe.

NIK-

I can't stand the ugly c---t!!!!! what a bitch. At least she wasn't hurt, or should she have been?

coco puff

I like Janice very much, she is real. I can't believe people want to wish harm on her or anyone. Be careful what you wish for, losers. Best wishes Janice, Suzy.

AMT

Does anyone know of Nicole's whereaout?

rachel

YEA # 6 (SAVEJANICE) SHE'S AT 100 WHOCARES STREET IN WHOGIVESAF***, CA. YOU CAN JUST MAPQUEST IT!!!

Leatherpants

Suzy,

You can't believe people want to wish harm on her or anyone? Apparently you have not been to this website before...

Wicked

FILTHY SKANK

Wicked

HO HO HO

Wicked

You are no model Janice.
I am the model.
You are a hooker HO.

Rick

did that hit give this bitch a brain or make her look more like steve tyler...who cares...let me know when the bitch dies........and i still wont care

coco puff

WOW! Look at all the jealous haters coming out here. The truth is, Janice is the first Supermodel and you people wish you looked 10% as good as she does. I'm glad she was not seriously hurt and enjoy watching her show very much.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments