American Idol Season 6 -- "Inside Hollywood Week"

12/19/2006 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

American Idol - Season 6
TMZ has exclusively obtained a script and production schedule for the new season of "American Idol." Season 6 contestants who make it to Hollywood will be put into singing groups and judged on their performances.

Contestants for the new season were asked to perform various musical numbers, including songs by the Bee Gees, Beach Boys, The Supremes and The Four Tops. Wannabe Idols are tossed into a film-style schedule, starting their day at 6:30 AM and wrapping at 5:30 PM. It's hard work being a wannabe.

One of the songs they are judged on is California Dreamin' ... which seems an appropriate song for an American Idol hopeful!

"American Idol" returns to television on Jan. 16

JULIE

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE AS SICK OF THIS SHOW AS ME???? IT'S REALLY TIME TO PUT THIS ONE TO REST.

Freelols.com

Is the gayest show on TV over yet?

JULIE

I WISH

Seriously

I think they pick the worst people in the beginning just to demean and
embarrass them. It's sick.

JULIE

COULD'NT AGREE MORE Prnzez.

steve

I think PAULA ABDULA is a Nut Cake.
and Randy Jackass is a boring fat slob
and Simon needs a training bra

But overall, the show is entertaining to me.

coco puff

American Idol is a racist TV show. Blacks are never represented and never win. This is a lily white show for white people, only. Everybody knows African Americans are more musically talented than white people. Elvis stole the blues music from blacks and white people bought it up because he was white. I'm tired of this sh*t, enough already!

joyce

Excuse me Farrah...but how can this show be racist when blacks have won 2 out of 5 seasons. Have you forgetten Reuben and Fantasia!!!!..guess so.

jessica

I've got my tivo set-not! The show is too predictable, boring and who really cares what Paula has to say.

Julie

Okay, first of all Farrah, get a life, you sound like a bitter Idol reject. I'm sorry, were there not black people on every Idol to date? Did Ruben Studdard and Fantasia Barrino win or was it just me? Don't be stupid.

Second of all, TMZ, thank you for letting us know the big secret. That this American Idol will be exactly like every other one that we've seen. Jesus, was it a slow news day?

sean

god help us all...

coco puff

You'll are just jealous cause you ain't the booty and the dance moves we got. Why are so many White's into rap and hip hop? It's OK, you can come out the closet. You'll have stolen everything from us but now you got to pay for it. I just want to give a shout out to all by brothers and sisters out there. Peace!

Stevie Nicks Fan

Oh and don't forget the GREAT manners that they have...just went to a Chuckie-Cheese birthday party...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the parents are CLUELESS and have NO I repeat NO MANNERS!!! Causing infront of all the kids Good Lord. Glad to be white .

PerezSux

Explain to me how "exclusively obtaining a script" constitutes news worthy of spoiling the fun of next season for the audience. TMZ, Im not even a viewer of that show, but your tactics SUCK. What the hell is wrong with you?

PerezSux

And just how did you "obtain" it, anyway? By promising a free meal to some poor teenaged PA who works in the production office? Trying to train new Perez-esque sleazeball CROOKS??????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments