Nicole

Back Behind the Wheel

12/20/2006 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The usually shop-happy celebutante, Nicole Richie, has been literally "under wraps" for the past week since her DUI arrest -- but not yesterday.

After a few days of only being seen skulking in and out of houses and parties, Nicole was spotted driving through L.A., resuming her shopathons at Fred Segal on Melrose. She was later joined at the swanky hang for a lunch with rumored boyfriend Joel Madden. The two chowed down on the down low before leaving ... in separate cars. Can ya blame him?

If you live in Los Angeles, consider this fair warning.

Rah-Rah

To Post #29-What More...

LOL-Well said; my thoughts exactly!

Seriously

Amen #29! If it's more than a paragraph, I skip it.
No one needs that much information.

Sand In My Crack

Thanks Lulu and once again the very best to you and yours..MERRY CHRISTMAS

My two cents

In California, Nicoles drivers license will be suspended by the DMV, not the courts. She will have a hearing with the DMV and the DMV will make the decision regarding her suspension and MAIL the result of the hearing to her within 10 days of the hearing. Her DMV hearing should be coming up pretty quickly since by law, she had only 10 days after her arrest to contact the DMV and set up the date for the hearing (which would be 15 to 30 days after her arrest), so her hearing should be coming up in the next three weeks at MOST. If we see that she is driving in the next 5-6 weeks, we will know that something is "up" and maybe she is finding a way to get off the hook her.

Sand In My Crack

Too bad she wasn't pulled over in the South..after a cavity search and a week in lockup they might have let her make a phone call..and only if she promised them a slice of Aunt Bee's homemade apple pie.

Katy

Yea I actually saw Nicole driving around in LA today as well. She is absolutely disgusting and nothing close to a role model. I was hoping she would come out with a statement either apologizing for endangering peoples lives or that she was going to get help. This girl is saddddd!

Lenn K

There is no justice for us regular folks, just think about all the people who got off after their lawyer pushed back. There are huge names and ours won't be one of them.

Rachel

To "On The Brink" Do you ever get tired of posting the same comments about this chick? Every time TMZ mentions her name it's... hair over one eye, blah blah blah blah blah. Give it a rest, we all are more than aware that you are obssessed with stick girl.

Patranus

Question:

If she say kills someone tonight how much liability do you think the city holds in court (civil)?

I knew this would happen. If you live in LA you need to stop electing the same DA group.

Sally Wieck

My daughter's driver license was pulled the DAY she was arrested - and it was not reinstated for one year. This isn't making any sense.

Kikoke

#27 Ricardo, you post that EXACT same post on almost every site re: Nicole...change it up a little dude....whew....way more than a mouth full. If you want to comment fine, you are entitled the same as all of us, but the SAME EXACT wording and post...a little much.
#35 Brother, my brother....just a little harsh don't you think. I mean going down to that level to wish pretty much death on someone...UNREAL.
For the record, I do not agree at ALL with what Nicole did or what she seems to be not being held responsible for, we will have to wait and see what happens. I do agree it does not seem to be fazing her at all IMO. I believe she needs help and rehab stat. I am not a hater and don't wish her any harm just help as someone could of been killed.

debra ortega

I'M SURPRISED THE COPS HAVEN'T STOPED HER BEFORE THINKING SHE WAS A LITTLE BOY BEHIND THE WHEEL! SHE HAS TO BE BACK ON HERION!LOOKING LIKE THAT.

Rachel

Ricardo what exactly is Nicole a star for? What is her talent? I mean seriously, does she have one, besides being the adopted daughter of an 80's singer. All she appears to be good at is drinking, drugs and juvenile behavior. You need to raise the bar a little guy.

P.S. What's up with that long-winded post? We don't know you personally; we don't care about your life story.

Gramma

I have always wondered if Nicole was not Lionel's natural daughter. Does he have any other children? He and his wife divorced one year after Nicole was adopted. Apparently her real father was a bandmate of Lionel's? She still is in contact with her birth mother, who also was involved with the band somehow? Seems to me like Lionel needs to own up to his daughter. By the way, I love Lionel's music, but there is a sour note here.

Azaziah

I read online cheney got two dui's in the same state at some point , you can assume not one day of license suspension ,community service , having to sit in the probation office waiting to see the probation officer , no piss test etc. The president got one in the 80,s paid approx. $200 fine & then that it case closed . Yet when govener in Texas was one the biggest pushers for stiffer penalties for . Justice is complete f***in joke. The seat belt law is just another excuse to pull you over and hopefully catch you doing something else wrong. They couldn't give two sh*t whether they have to scrape you off the windshield or not. Motorcycle riders don't have to wear helmets but you better make damn sure that seatbelt.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments