Paris All Wet Down Under

12/28/2006 12:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton sure gave the locals a show in Sydney.
Paris Hilton
The heiress arrived in Australia this morning, where she'll celebrate New Year's Eve as hostess of a giant bash. After spending the afternoon seaside with BFF Kim Kardashian, it was time for a beachside shower in her Louis Vuitton bikini. Of course it was.

We're guessing the photogs also needed a cold shower.

KEDRIA

THIS IS ONE STUPID, DUMB, CRAZY, NO TALENTED, NASTY AS GIRL, I'M SO SICK OF HER, NICOLE, LINDSEY, KIM AND WHO EVER ELSE HANG AROUND THIS GIRL. WHY IS PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS GIRL. ALL SHE IS GOOD FOR IS STDS AND TAKING ONE OF THE OLSEN TWINS MEN. SHE IS SLOPPY WITH NO TALENTED. DO ME A FAVOR PARIS AND ALL HER FRIENDS STAY HOME

Lisa

I love the bikini, not her.

DeeDub

I don't get it what do you all see in her besides her money.

Lenn K

Paris, If you are hoping to get your one status back as the press whore your'll have to show more than that.

agave

She's got the body of a 10 year old boy - and he wants it back. Seriously, how freakin' ugly is this chic. Uhhh. Better off dry humping a 2x4 - at least you know where it's been.

NYC

WHAT A MOTHER F***IN WHORE!. SHE IS NOT WELCOMED IN NYC. The last time she was here, people were screaming to her "Hey fart in a mitten, get the f*** outta here", "NY don't want your ugly anorexic cali ass!". I was hysterical. She walked by and then proceeded to RUN into the club!!!! LOL LOL LOL, Dumb ass bitch !!!!!! She is ALL talk and NOOOO action. Dumb cali whore !.
P.S. That fat piece of white trash was w/her and he whispered in her ear to "run" into the club. LOL, f***in KIDS. Too weak for NY. :)

Wicked1

She sure is full of herself isn't she? What would happen if EVERYONE stopped paying attention to her? I don't think she would survive...

amy

She has no boobs and no ass. I have hotter draggs.

luvbny

wow she is beautiful!!!! not!!! she seriously needs to go away.

my cat has bigger tits than she does!!

die paris die!!!!

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You are great. You have millions of loyal fans.
I am waiting for your Pledge This DVD I bought on EBAY.
I hope you make more DVDs to entertain me.
I am waiting for your Simple Life 4 DVD I bought on EBAY.
Meanwhile I am watching Simple Life 123 Over and over and over
and over and over again.
You are so beautiful.
When are you going to Start The Simple Life 5?
James L. Crum

luvbny

#9~you really need to lay off the crack. seriously. and you know that you would only sleep with her for her money. you are just as bad as she is!

you are a man and a pig!

it is people like you that wont let people like paris GO AWAY!!!!

amy

i WOULD HAVE TO agree wit Luvbny, James, nicole makes that show interesting. I think the producers tell her what to do, she does not do much acting. Paris needs to get out of that ten year old's body and go back to her planet.

GreysAnatomylover

I really don't see why people hate Paris.......she is actuall really nice in person...maybe if some ppl would just give her a chance!!!!!
P.S. Paris love the bikinni!

Rick

TOO BAD THIS BITCH DID'NT DROWN AND SAVE US FROM READING ABOUT THIS LOW DOWN DIRTY CRABBYTW*T BITCH!!!!!

h8er#1

Good angle, Paris. Love the way you tilt your head back to hide your gigantic hook nose!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments