Kelly

Gets Felt Up

1/9/2007 1:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the people below is Kelly Clarkson.

Kell Clarkson
Sporting a haircut usually reserved for 12-year-olds, Clarkson's undergone an image make-under during her time away from touring. Here she's seen being fondled by a bastardized Muppet from Broadway's "Avenue Q."

Where's the hottie we rocked out to with "Since U Been Gone" gone?

Dark Knight

Maybe it's just me, but I still think she's hot!

Beth

And the pink sleepytime superstar t shirt makes the outfit!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Leave her alone, she's not working! She still looks cute. ;-)

Laura

Yeah, the only reason she is "hot" on her videos, is because she has Hair & Makeup. She looks normal here, and unfortunately, it's not the best look for her.
She's just an average girl, with a lot of boyish features...

Nick

Kelly is gorgeous and blessed with talent and class.

Skanks like Xtina, Britney, and Fergie need to whore themselves and stare at a mirror for 4 hours before they can show their mug in public for attention.

Kelly just grabs a microphone, gives us her beautiful smile, and sings like an angel.

carpemundus

wow, what happend? shows you anybody can be famous- make up, stat!

P

Be nice to kelly. She doesn't need TMZ tacky comments. Pick on someone who deserves it.

d-man

She is ugly

alex

I think she will be a "goner" soon , Jennifer Huston is the hot female from AI now. Kelly is a good singer but she is ugly, just doesn't have the "it" factor

lissabell

I wish this girl would go away. She looks like a dufus and can't sing. I can't sing either but when her songs come on I get a headache. She tries to carry to many tunes and fail miserably. I still can't figure out how girls like her and Jessica Simpson have made it in this industry.

trish

EEEEEEW!!!
I thought this was one of Jerrys Kids from the telethone! I was going to send in some money!!

BB

Grow a brain guys! She is a talented down-to-earth girl. She has no need to play dress up on her days off! I am amazed by the extent of this girl's talent. She can sing AND she can write her own beautiful music as well! We should all be so gifted!

bigSHADY

It should be a requirement for celebs to put some mutha f***in makeup on before leaving the crib! That kinda sh** is unacceptable, maen!! I was about to grub right now..

And note to "Get Real": Trust!!!...I'll definitely be leaving her ass alone --- She appeared on MY screen lookin all wasted.....Sheee-it, the least I'ma do is blast that b***h for being so damn ugly!!! PEACE!!!

She

#3- you missed that it's a play on words. She was 'felt' up because muppets are usually made of 'felt'.

Her head is huge, just like Rachael Ray.

AreYouKiddingMe?

Didn't know Kelly had a twin!?!?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments