Justin's Replacement?

1/19/2007 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cameron Diaz got a whole lot of personal attention from surf champion Kelly Slater during a private surf lesson in Hawaii this week. In fact, the surf god could barely take his eyes off Diaz as the pair shredded waves on the North Shore of Oahu.

As TMZ first reported, the two have been spending a lot of time together in the wake of Cameron's split from Justin Timberlake. We're told the duo hit various golf courses and restaurants on the island ... and that Diaz is shacking up at Slater's island home.

Cameron was often seen hangin' ten with former flame Justin Timberlake. A distant memory. Cowabunga dude.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ew!!!

First??!!!

Great Dane

Um, so now she has to pay for it? I wouldn't call attention from a "surf instructor" a replacement for Justin....maybe she's just trying to make up for her horror story of a dress at the Golden Globes......

Justin was too good for you Cam....

Mike V.

I guess he's hanging 10 off of her lips. I hear she likes two coconuts bouncing off of her chin.

Wicked

Good for Cameron..glad to see she is moving on. She wasted too many good years on this 'wanna-be a man maybe someday...not'...she deserves to be happy. JT is a faggot. Period. No offense to you homo's.

bunny

cameron, stop going after young guys.
you are way to old for kelly slater
cam you are like 33 and kelly is like 23 or something
CAMERSON , KELLY WONT STAY W/YOU THE SAME REASON YOU SPLIT W/JUSTIN FOR, CUZ YOU DONT WANT TO MARRY AND I AM SURE KELLY DOES..
SO YOU ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE LOSER

Really?

All I have to say is good for her. She looks good for everything she has been going through. I think it is wrong for everyone to blame her, how do you know it wasn't Justin that was screwing up. I don't think she is the best actress, but I know people that have met her and they say she is very down to earth, even friendly. I think Justin is a ugly, immature, self centered individual. She is to good for him!

P

It looks like she is trying way too hard and JT could care less. Poor girl.

Lexxicuss

did you really ever think JT had real staying power. Cameron was destined to be with Justin as long as she was entertained. She's not. He's gone.

Hello surfer boy.

rachel

UM BUNNY (HETA) #5 GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT....KELLY WAS BORN IN '72 WHICH MAKES WAY OLDER THAN...UM WHAT 23!!!!

Great Dane

I'm confused, I thought she was a really good surfer...is she getting lessons, or getting laid? Or is she getting lessons, so she looks like she's getting laid?

P

It's all for show. Revenge since she was trying to hook up with JT just this week and he didn't want to have anything to do with her. he and his mother had to run to get away from her and then she shows up with this paid lover. Too obvious.

KB

KB .. you get an 'F' in math. dumbass.

WHY?

jerry

for bunny, hey you stupid fool, before you post anything get your damn facts right fool. hes 35 yrs old not 23, if a sorry excuse for a human being like you takes time to understand the truth and write the facts, it would be a better world. i say we assasinate your mother for bringing a piece of shit like you to this world.

bunny

# 8, 15, 14, 12 AND 19. STOP ATTCKING ME AND I DONT THINK YOU GUYS HAVE A LIFE. . I DO HAVE LIFE. I AM LAB TECHINICAN. I HAVE WONDERFUL FAMILY SO FUCK OFF..
I DIDNT KNOW KELLY WAS OLDER THEN CAMERON. OKAY.. I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO LOOK FOR A FACTS HERE OKAY..
KELLY IS HOT HOT..

p1tey1

The best way to get over a man is to get a new one!!! You go Cameron!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments