Anna Nicole Running Scared Over Baby

1/22/2007 7:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithAs tomorrow's deadline looms for the DNA test to establish the paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, TMZ has learned Smith's lawyers are furiously working to halt the test.

Sources tell TMZ that Smith's lawyers are now arguing that the order requiring the test was never brought before a Bahamian judge. A Los Angeles Superior Court judge ordered the test, but Smith's lawyers now say it's not binding until a Bahamian judge gives it a stamp of approval.

Sources also tell TMZ that Anna Nicole's lawyers are trying to block the test on grounds that the United States DNA lab hired by Larry Birkhead, the man claiming to be the father of little Dannielynn, cannot legally administer the test because its technicians don't have work permits for the Bahamas.

Despite her public statements that she has nothing to hide, Ms. Smith is going to great lengths to block the DNA test.

the wise old owl

Patty on Garth : For someone who has singled me out as being obsessive about this topic. YOU sure are doing your fair share of blogs on it. yourself. One thing I can't stand is a HYPOCRITE. NO wonder why WAGON BURNER loves you. You're both IGNORANT ! Please don't try and do a " battle of the wits " with me. I will tear you up with my BEAK..........ha ha LOL YOU LOSERS !

I consider it a compliment that you took the time out to read and REVIEW my blog.

I sure as hell don't do that with yours. I just PASS THEM RIGHT BY......because they are juvenile and lack veracity. I responded today because you SINGLED ME OUT. I know I don't speak ONLY for myself when I say " GET LOST " Come back when you have something worth while to contribute. I take this situation " personally ". Because I am a mother my concern lies with the minor child involved here. who cannot speak for herself. She is living with a drug addicted " UNFIT" mother.

Instead of criticizing my efforts .........you should be applauding them. YOU TWO SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. Your comments reflect your CHARACTER. You have none.

CHERYL POST # 63 : You've been commenting on these boards since this story 1st broke on TMZ. I thank you for your contributions and always read what you have to say. THANKS FOR WATCHING MY BACK ! Once again.........I've got yours .

JenniferM

Re #12. Bahamas is U.S territory ? That will be a surprise to all Bahamians who thought they were British !!!!..Number 12, you are as dumb as Anna Nicole

mary

who gives a dam who the father is!

the wise old owl

POST # 72 : Rumplestitskin : Please don't say that. ANS is very capable of doing something dramatic like that. If anyone would attempt to " go out in falme of Glory " to make a statement....she would.

She is a frickin LUNATIC. I concur. I know there are several people who share the same concern you do. It would be just like her to commit a selfish act like that. So true to her character. It is just frightening. Let's pray that she doesn't do anything that desperate. The sooner they get Dannilynn out of there ...........THE BETTER.

Jordyn

To post #30...I agree, but there was a more noticible decline in her brain cells after she took that diet drug...if that crap will do that to ANS guess what it's doing to others....yikes

LaTonya

She should just go ahead and do the test. Trying to not take the test, is like her saying that the baby is Larry and not Howards...

the wise old owl

POST # 36 Lulu : The reason they are petitioning the Bahamian courts is to STALL the DNA testing. Ron Rale is trying to find every LOOP HOLE he can to delay this. If you know how to " work the system " you can delay trails for YEARS. You just keep on appealing.

ANS is and WAS a US citizen when she became pregnant. She earned her living in the US. That's why the courts ruled that jurisdiction was in the US. . The reason why it doesn't make any sense ........is because it DOESN"T. Most likely the Bahamain Goverment dosen't even have any existing laws on this kind of scenario . it's just so bizzare. Why would they ? It's evident this has never happened before. The Bahamain Courts are probably scratching their heads going " WTF is up with this ? " "

ANS " dream tream " are grasping at straws and hoping something will mesh. A pack of serious LOSERS. Truely this is a 3 ring circus. All they are doing is prolonging the evidable.
SHe definately could use a lawyer that for once...........gives her good advise.

annab

HER BABY GIRL IS GOING TO RESENT HER FOR THIS SOME DAY. IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT STERN IS NOT THE FATHER. SHE NEEDS TO JUST DO IT AND GET OVER IT. SHE NEEDS TO SAY GOODBYE TO STERN, CAUSE I HEARD HE IS GOING TO BE QUESTIONED ABOUT BEING THE ONE WHO MAY HAVE GIVEN DANNY THE METH, THEN FLUSHED THE REST. WHY WOULD ANNA PROTECT HIM, AND WANT TO SAY HE IS THE FATHER OF THE BABY? THE REAL FATHER HAS THE RIGHT TO BOND WITH HIS BABY. ANY PARENT DESERVES THAT.

Lenn K

I knew it she'd do whatever it took to delay the DNA test. You almost smell the panic and desperation. Listen to the reasons, It sound like a woman at the end of her rope. The pressure is coming from all sides and ANS is starting to act like a kook. These are some dark days for ANS and the big zero HKS.

Jan

Annie looks drugged in all her recent photos. I worry that she will be the next to overdose and Howard will have control over her MONEY and the baby. I don't trust Howard. He controls her, her money, and has convinced her not to have a relationship with her natural family. CONTROLL FREAK HOWARD!!!

stef

What a life this poor baby has and she's only 4 months old...

Me

Oh Anna, Anna, the walls are closing in on the house that's not yours. Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run, nowhere to turn. The jig is up tomorrow.

Sisterhavana

This woman should be locked up for child abuse. She has drank and done drugs during this last pregnancy, and it still remains a mystery how her 'so loved' son got 7 differnt types of drugs in his system. Was she on methadone? and if so, why?
I hope the baby's real father sues her for custody and gets it. The closest she should ever come to the child is during a very short, supervised visit.
By the way, on January 12th she showed up at a boxing card in South Florida with her lawyer friend. She was drunk out of her mind, she caused a disturbance, and ultimately I think they asked them to leave.
Does that sound like a good mother to you?
She sickens me!!!

divalasvegas

Nice picture! She is scary as hell. I am just waiting for the day that TMZ has that whore's mug shots or perp walk photos.

repost

Anna Nicole May Not Pay Callenders

Boy she sure knows how to pick Lawyers doesn't she?
When all else fails say we never recieved anything form th eother Lawyers.