Johnny Depp Gets Electric Chair

1/22/2007 4:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Johnny DeppJohnny Depp's decorating tastes are "From Hell."

TMZ has learned that the Oscar-nominated actor's Hollywood Hills living room features a gruesome electric chair -- with a stuffed mannequin sitting in it, perhaps like the one in this image. Talk about a "Dead Man's Chest!"

A source tells TMZ that Johnny adorned the dummy with a knit skullcap, the latest in capital punishment chic!

Sounds like "21 Jump Street" is no longer the scariest thing Depp has done.

SALVADDA

Agree with "get real" I have seen Johnny grow up on TV. (long time fan) he has been through a lot in his time. He stays out of the spot light for a reason......*think* He is hard working and is very intelligent. It's not about looks, it's about what he believes in and how he chooses to express himself. I have always wondered why he left America, someone should ask him. What ever he does I know he gives 110 percent, and why a story about this, is it because you can't dig up anything else? Give the man respect he deserves. To be honest I just watch (CRY BABY) the other day....lol no matter what he chooses to do he works hard and is great!!

ann

HE IS SO HOT as Jack.
Love him to pieces.
I would do him in an electric chair and any where else.
PIRATES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HKS INNOCENT< DR. E NOT

I think he left the U.S to begin a new life with the woman he loves and raise is children in a more peaceful place, a lil' anti american, so what??? I cannot say as I blame him. As for his alleged taste in art, I think it is humorus to say the least...different, and thats one of the many reasons America loves Johnny!!! I have all his movies and I hope to see many more from him, hes a great actor and entertainer.

fairydust

i love Johnny Depp...and always will....

d-man

Very Cool.

The best in the way to keep your guests/relatives in line.

Bravo

DiRTyBuNNy

Cool...first we thought Johnny was strange...then we though he was just weird....now we know he's really just nucking futs...

--Mr. DB

Mad Balls

AS much as some of us here at TMZ would like to we ask , please , do not ask us to put Harvey in this electric chair until he gets a " NASTY BOIL " on his pee-pee .That is not funny . Did I say that right Harvey ? Good ... Now hes' happy . WOW ! Harvey is tossing his bagels over Mr. Boils refusing to give us new material . Once again we cannot forward emails to " Mr. Dickhead " . Until Mr. Boil returns enjoy this " BEST OF NASTY BOIL " . Thank You !
This one dated Aug 30 1999

Love this Cool Johnny Depp dude . Not that way . Dickheads . I just hope someday he can really take on real things such as diamond smuggling , Hunger in Africa and the return of the Mafia . Either him or , tee he , that Leo dude from Titantic . I won't hold my breath on Leo making any films beside some pirate movie for kids . Dickhead .

Mr. Boil shot blanks from that boner that day . He must have been on Crack ! Anyway , Once again I remind you ...please address any emails to " Harvey - Missing Dickhead " . Since it kills two birds with one stone ....Thank You !

Great Dane

I guess someone could view this piece as art....but, if I were his child....and THAT weas in MY living room.....I'd be scurred!!!!!!!!

amy

Whatever --Mr. DB

Johnny. You Rock!! Hot, crazy, sexy, beautiful, smart, talented, funny, creative, uh I can just go on but I do have a life. LOL

Later-

acg

Strange or not, he's the finest man on the planet. I would totally do him in that electric chair.

Whatever

So what? He can decorate his house anyway he wants. Dumb story.

sam

This is old news. Gee wiz TMZ, catch up already!!

Land Shark

Ewwww- what kind of father would let his kids play around something that vile? I'm a parent, and I don't kid myself that over-protecting them from the horrors of the world is ever to their benefit, but god damn! Do you have to shove it in their faces like that? F***ing freak.

Jen

He's hot. It doesn't matter what he has in his house. He could have a real body in that electric chair for all I care. This is a dumb story to post!

susie

Hes even hotter in the electric chair!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments