Salma and Penelope:

What's Going on There?

1/24/2007 7:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rumors about the super-close relationship between Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek have circulated for years. Could there be something more than just friendship between the two Latina beauties?

Penelope_Hayek
Salma and Penelope have both denied anything more than a platonic relationship, but many still wonder if things might just be under wraps.

No Mystery Here...

First of all WE ALL WISH they were MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS...TWO Smoking hot Latinas - sadly, they are just really good friends. Also, they did a MOVIE together called: Banditas! I haven't rented it yet but I am sure there is plenty of latina eye candy for all to enjoy!

Te amo LATINAS!

Teri

Just leave these ladies alone. They are very close friends, and it's great how they are so supportive of each other.

L.W.

I think its nonsense, at all the photos they look like normal latin friends, enjoying each other's company. I think they look very wholesome, please compare the photos with the ones of "friends" Britney / Paris / Lohan / etc. who definitely do not look like normal people.

Milly

I say no, but after looking at these pictures it does kinda make you wonder...ummmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Melody

Good for them! They need to come out and stand up for gay rights! Taste the rainbow, girls!

poster

What's the big deal? They are lesbian or bi? So the f* what. Haven't there been many before them? I see it as two friends who are very close and comfortable with one another. Hell, I'm straight and my BFF and I hold hands, hug and kiss........friends do that stuff.

madie

NO FREAKING WAY.....They are good friends...you know the kind that watches your back....not the back stabbing type

JennyP.

who cares?? tho i am sure plenty of you guys are j**king off just to the idea of it... but anyway, straight women are always all over each other, don't any of u ever go to clubs and stuff; they're hanging all over each other all the time--tho i think it's mostly for the benefit of the guys.

Manny

Thank God! Finally a lesbian Hollywood couple that isn't fugly!!!!! I'm so tired of Ellen's cracked out ass, and that whale Rosie....... I can't wait for a "Cruz'in down on Hayek" video to get "leaked".......!

John

You have to wonder after seeing the pictures. Cruz seems to be looking at Hayek longingly. Maybe it's just one way?

Great Dane

OH MY GOD IN HEAVEN IF THIS IS TRUE....I'D LOVE TO TURN INTO A PAIR OF THEIR SHEETS......WOW.....

TWO VERY SEXY LATIN WOMEN......

Paula Avila

Obviously Americans do not understand the Latin cultural that among friends we like to be more touchy-feely with each other- and is considered non-sexual.

Diana

Salma has been sentimentally linked to a lot of mexican lesbian girls. It's no secret in Mexico. Anyone who's in that circle knows it !!!

sprvixen

Please why are Americans sooo uptight, in latin cultures people touch other people all the time and kiss even men with men and they are not gay. This is a great example of how true multi cultural education could broaden our perspectives of how people are all different and that its ok to show real feelings.
PS if they are a couple OMG how hot!

Mad Balls

I'd pay them to find out . Thats right I'm not the NASTY BOIL so don't ask for your money back . Idiots . Dickhards . Love to see these two hot sexy woman go diving for pearls . Can i get a strap on ? Amen ! Dickheds .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments