Sophia Bush Picks a New One

1/26/2007 1:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sophia Bush is so cozy with her new beau ... she's already picking her nose in front of him.

The gorgeous star of "One Tree Hill" was spotted with boyfriend Jon Foster having lunch at Doughboys in Los Angeles. Bush, who co-starred with Foster in the 2006 horror flick "Stay Alive," was also seen kissing his hand and laughing throughout their meal.

Seems like she's finally found a replacement for ex-hubby Chad Michael Murray, who allegedly cheated on Sophia with Paris Hilton.

karencarpenter

boogie down I say!

Mario Dopoza

Picking your nose is a fine and natural human act... I, in fact enjoy eating the tender and juicy nuggets of nose candy delight! Next time you see someone picking their nose, ask if they ever tasted it... You may be quite surprised at how many people enjoy this timeless and enjoyable practice. I've heard of people going on complete booger diets and losing pounds like crazy! Eat a booger and you will like it! Trust me! I'm also a member of the organization NOFEEB...."National Organization For The Ethical Eating Of Boogers." Join us today!

beavermunch

I find booger pickin' extremely sexy! I wish more women would do it in public. Especially those long green ones with nose hair attached. I love booger pickin' women! Pickin' and a grinnin' baby.

beavermunch

DON'T YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THE COMPOSITION OF MUCOUS OR BOOGERS IS? WHILE MOST OF IT IS JUST BODY DRIPPINGS, THE MAJOR CONTENTS COME FROM DIRT, SKIN SLUFF, AND PEOPLES GAS, BURPS AND B.O. DO YOU WANNA EAT THAT? I THINK NOT! GROSS BOOGER EATERS!

Great Dane

She's GROSS!!!!!!!

Hal R. Hosfeld

My current wife is a nose-picker as well. I'm trying to break her of the habit, but being from Cambodia, she's having none of it! As a child, she and her sib's were so hungry they picked the DOG'S nose! That was until the Cambodian New Year, then the whole dog was, well, you know...

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHAT I'D LIE TO KNOW IS WHAT SHE DID WITH THE SNOT.

We, are not amused.

"Boogers...It's whats for Lunch!"

We, are not amused.

Did she WET her finger first, or did she go dry?
Big Difference, I think.

chena

WHO HASN'T PARIS HILTON SLEPT WITH.

HER TW*T IS SOOOOOOOOO INFECTED, HER HERPES HAVE HERPES.

YOU MIGHT ONE DAY RUN OUT OF MONEY BUT PARIS WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF SKANK.

NASTY, STANK, SKANK HO HO HO

Shannon

who cares if she picked her nose a little who hasn't hell everyone does don't deny it in fact i love that she picked her nose just goes to show us all that this is a real person living a real life not just some character on the tv... right on soph pick away i'm right there with ya

Amanda

this is dumb. it's not like she had her finger up her nose, digging around. it looks like she just had an itch or a tickle or something. i don't see anything wrong with this. and there's nothing wrong with just totally picking your nose either, but it's more polite to do it in private. she wasn't really picking.

Michael

I think it was more of an itch. its not like she stuck her finger way up there.