Tara's Trying Wayyy Too Hard!

1/26/2007 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mess USA Tara Conner is fully rehabilitated! We know, because she's clutching a teddy bear.
Tara Conner
TMZ has obtained the first pictures of Tara since her hard-partying ways earned her a Trump-thumping into rehab. To call the shots overdramatic would be an understatement.

In an effort to convince the public that she's reformed, a super-conservative looking Tara struck a few interesting poses, including the obligatory "mirror" shot. She's clearly been doing a lot of self-reflection.

Hot Carl

God damn she is so hot... say what you will... FIIIIIIINE!!!

Wicked

This competition must have been rigged because she ain't all that... in fact..pretty ordinary, no talent and NO CLASS...certainly NO GREAT BEAUTY by any means. Go away Tara.

DiRTyBuNNy

Once a coke ho always a coke ho...just give her time..

--Mr. DB

r.pupkin

Who the F cares about Ms. USA or what they do. Stop being PR for this sad wannabe celebutard.

Hot Carl

Ben - just because you prefer the Hershey Highway to some Grade A all american puntang does'nt she's "not all that"

That girl is smokin!

Dottie

So fresh faced and innocent!!! It makes me sick!!!!

Vanessa Somerville

Ah the absurdity of it all! Please stop the insanity! First she's looking like the biggest skank in Manhattan and guys she's had sex with are saying "she goes the extra mile". While she's in rehab, Trump gets cozy with Hefner and works out some kind of Playboy deal for her. One on hand, Trump is saying you can't be everyone's rack of meat, but let me work out this big rack of meat deal with Hefner so you can be MY rack of meat and promote my business! It's kind of nauseating, the more one thinks of it.

Those are horrible pictures of her with the teddy bear, by the way. If she looked any more uncomfortable, she's have a ball peen hammer stuck up her ass.

Bebe

I have to agree with Cristos! I am a female and no, I am not gay at all but she is smokin! She is a very beautiful woman with a very gorgeous body. If I EVER were to decide to swing that way...she would be my first . Any guy who says "she's not all that" is either gay or really jealous b/c his wife or girlfriend is probably a fat cow.

Bebe

HAHAHAHAHA.....jealousy! Vanessa Vanessa Vanessa.....your jealousy shines through dear! What about the pictures makes her a skank and how do you know what guys are saying? People like you give us females a bad name!

Michelle LL

Those photos make me cringe !

Carl

I can't wait to her in Playboy, Penhouse or Girls gone wild.

Dorian

I THINK TARA REID, IN ALL HER PARTY HEARTY GLORY, IS MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN THIS TRUMP PARDONED B*TCH...

YAWN.

Binery

She looks like my four-year old, sweet and innocent with a mischievious grin likes shes up to something.

Gabby

She looks like she's gonna start humping the poor stuffed teddy! There is nothing innocent about those pics! She's just a ho!

Great Dane

Is it me, or is anyone else APPAULED by the words REHAB, AND MISS AMERICA in the same sentence......

Wake up America, our kids look to these women to be role models.....

Totally ASHAMED......