Brit Feeds Justin Rumors, Cam Pissed?

1/29/2007 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing happy these days about Britney Spears are the Happy Meals she's picking up from Mickey D's.

Sources tell TMZ that Britney has been trying to phone former flame Justin Timberlake, but he's not taking her calls -- and, as TMZ recently reported, JT isn't keen on any love rematch. We're also told that when JT's ex, Cameron Diaz, got wind of the calls, she didn't like it one bit -- and has tried to get through to Britney's people to ask her to stop calling her old boy.

Over the weekend, the long lens of the paparazzi caught Britney engaged in two of her favorite pastimes -- carrying several small objects in her hands without the aid of a bag, and eating McDonald's food. The mother of two was spotted going into a Hollywood recording studio with cigs, Red Bull, CD, etc., and then she pulled up to the Golden Arches after the session for a healthy repast.

No word if K-Fed was manning the drive-thru.

Michelle

Eating crappy food, smoking cigs, desperately looking to get a man, drinking, out late, appearance completely unkempt and if she doesn’t have her handlers with her you’re be lucky to get two coherent sentences together and oh let's see, the biggest problem is she has two babies at home that she is neglecting...that's sad, but you know what is sadder? The fact that all of us are interested in her and made her worth hundreds of millions. I’m guilty myself. I’m on this website. She's wasting away alright. A clueless, immature, insecure train wreck but at least she has millions to console her. Not that great a singer, a decent dancer and a once pretty face. Did she ever really contribute much to society if you think about it. Remind me again why we fell for her a decade ago? And why we’re doing it again to bigger offenders like Lindsey and Paris?

Ambs

BRIT,

I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU SOME REAL WISDOM SO LISTEN UP.....THE ANSWER TO YOUR HAPPINESS IS AS FOLLOWS (ARE YOU LISTENING):...

-PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST - NOT A MAN (FORGET MEN AND GET YOURSELF TOGETHER) ALSO CHOOSE BETTER MEN, ONES THAT ACTUALLY HAVE PANTS THAT ARE ON THEIR WASTE AND NOT ON THEIR KNEES. ONES THAT SPEAK IN SOMETHING MORE THAN MONOSYLLABLES AND WHO ACTUALLY HAVE A MORAL BACKBONE.

-READ BOOKS. I KNOW IT IS A RADICAL IDEA BUT YOU CAN LEARN THINGS FROM BOOKS.

-STAY HOME. GOING OUT IS A WAY TO AVOID YOUR PAIN AND THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR CHILDREN. STAY HOME. GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN SUCH AS YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A THOUGHT

-STOP SMOKING. YOU STINK, YOU LOOK LIKE SH*T AND YOUR KIDS DON'T WANT TO KISS AN ASHTRAY - OH SORRY, I FORGOT, YOU HIRE PEOPLE TO KISS THEM....

-STOP DRINKING AND USING DRUGS BECAUSE DRUNK PARENTS ARE NEVER A GOOD THING.

-HIRE A PR PERSON AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY.

-JUST STOP, ALREADY. YOU BOUGHT YOUR OWN MYTH...SELL IT AND BUY A NEW REALITY.

- SHOW ALL THOSE YOUNG GIRLS WHAT THE RIGHT THING IS TO DO FOR A CHANGE......SHOWING YOUR MIDRIFF AND ACTING LIKE A VICTIM IS SO 2003.

WTF

Damn that bitch is huge. You sure she isn't pregnant?

Brit_ney Rulez

Ms. Britney Spears, please do your floundering career a favor -- get out of Mickey D's and get into a habit of wearing drawers. Doing those two little things would be a step in the right direction.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this bitch has no potential,I dont know what some of you people are thinking,she will soon be a spoke model for jenny craig,fat bitch,keeps shoving happy meals in her mouth,shes old news,never will be a pop singer just a fat singer

ANGIE

I HOPE BRIT AND JUSTIN GET BACK TOGETHER, IT WOULD MAKE ALL YA'LL SHUT UP, ONCE AND FOR ALL!! && SHE IS NOT FAT, THESE ARE JUST HORRIBLE PICTURES OF HER. WHATEVER, WE LOVE YOU BRITSTER!!

GO TEAM BRITNEY GO !!

kevdog63

Justin is a cake boy! He doesn't really want any woman at all. His so called relationship with Diaz was a big front. H'e a big time momma's boy, sings higher than most female artists and even admitted asking his momma if she would be upset if he ever decided to become gay. What more do I need to say? The only great sex he has to offer is with his own.

tia

Come on people, time to leave Brit alone! How would any of you like a camera following you around every day? How may things could other people make fun of? She is human, get over yourself. Yes, she chose to be in the public spotlight, but the girl deserves a break. It is quite normal for a person, especially a woman to run a little wild following a divorce. I am sure that her kids are better taken care of than some of your own children. You see pictures of her in a club at nite and say that she is a horrible mom. Jeez! I am sure that she spends all day with her kids and puts them to bed before she goes out. What is the big deal? Most of you idiots trashing her would trade places with her if you could. A few extra pounds or not, she is still a very pretty young woman.

tia

Fat? what in the hell is wrong with you people? She doesn't look fat to me. If she weighed 105 pounds, you would be calling her skinny or say that she has a eating disorder. Brit you are a beautiful young woman and I am sure a great mom. Sorry that people are saying such hateful things about you.

TROLL SMASHERS

YEAH RIGHT, Britney and Justin go waaaaay back and their families know each other so I DOUBT it would be hard for her to get in touch with him if she wanted to that bad.

Sam

I honestly don't think Justin would touch Twitney with a 10 ft. cattle prod, Just look at her fat ass and I see she still can't stay away from the fags the fat scrag. WOW what a come back this bush pig, trailer trash, unfit mother with a nasty worn out snatch will make, can't wait to hear her next album, NOT!
Thats it Twitney, keep stuffen' down the mcdonalds soon you'll be to fat to care anymore then the rest of us can finally forget about your sorry ass.

Sam

Phyco pup and Tia, oh please your breaking my heart here, c'mon she's a dirty scrag and you damn well know she is, heck even she knows it. She's been doing all this sh*t just to keep herself in the public eye coz she's too dumb and lazy to do anything else right now the fat whore.

Jenna

From what I heard over the years from several media sources was that Brit had always kept in contact with JT, even though he was with Cameron at the time. Like when her marriage with K-Fed was dwindling, her bad press, etc. I heard that Justin met with Spears a few times to talk with her, calm her down, etc. It makes sense.. I have kept in contact with some of my ex's - strictly as friends... I don't think that Spears and Federline would make any kind of a good couple, but I believe that they are still good friends. Besides, doesn't Brit have a bf now - some model/actor??? Cameron has to grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around her, and only her. She has to know that people talk, whether they have slept together before of not - case in point - JT and Brit..

Soldier and Mom

I think that until you walk around in Britney's shoes, that you should not judge her. With that being said, she is trying to revamp her career, yet she would like to also have her own life. She is going through a divorce! It's going to make her stress out and her body will have a little pooch just from that. Do you know what she ordered from McDonald's? Maybe it was a salad? She has made some pretty bad choices lately, but how many other big stars have done the same thing and have children and toe-the-line? AKA MADONNA? She was not exactly the posterchild for morality here folks...now look at her. Give Britney a break!

Elly

lol carrying several small objects in her hand without the aid of a bag . She always does that too lol i love it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments