Diddy Takes Sienna Home

1/29/2007 6:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Diddy seemed to have been caught off guard when he was spotted entering a New York hotel Sunday morning with Sienna Miller.

Diddy, father of newborn twins, was spotted dropping off Miller at her NYC hotel this morning after a rumored night of partying together in the city. Diddy had a trapped rat look when he noticed cameras watching from across the street -- and we're told a bodyguard was sent over to the photographer to try and get him to delete the footage.

Diddy & SiennaCombs and Miller were rumored to have gotten cozy at a MySpace party at TAO Park City during Sundance as well. Maybe Sienna's working on a second career as a rapper.

yaheard

DIDDY, YOU ARE AN A**HOLE FOR DOING THAT TO YOUR WOMAN. I USED TO LOVE YOU. NOW, I'M GONNA MAKE FUN OF YOU WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD. DICKHEAD.

P.S. SIENNA, YOU ARE A F***ING WHORE.

anastasia beaverhausen

she is a f***ing skank

chena

I heard that while filiming his recent movie Sienna slept in the adjoining plush hotel with Diddy..
I also heard that SIENNA MILLER IS NOW 2 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH
P. DIDDY'S 5th child.
5 kids, now 3 baby mammas.

Christine

bu just telling you,

You have a serious problem with black men. Diddy does NOT represent black men. If you assume that, then your mind is very limited. Anybody with a rational mind knows that one or few do NOT represent all. How would you feel if ALL black women assume that ALL white women act like Paris Hilton,Jenna Jameson, Girls Gone Wild and etc?

Please stop assuming that ALL black men act in this manner. Someone's actions DO NOT describe or explain a race.

stoopit

HA HA HA busted you piece of crap rapper wanna be. you are a great example to young black men everywhere Pee Doody.

Ambs

another big fat scumbag loser parent

KG

Kim Porter, the girlfriend has been putting up with his antics forever. And I'm sure one of the reasons why he doesn't marry her is that he can pretty much what he wants with no consequences. Even Jennifer Lopez said she used to go looking for him in the middle of the night when they were together. The man's no good. Kim Porter won't do a thing because she loves living the good life, whatever that means.

vicki

she has been passed around as much as paris hilton. they are both gross to do this to the mother of his new twins.

Puh der Baer

Typical.

WTF

Who cares they are both huge whores.

Christine

To just telling you and im just sayin,

I understand that common sense is not common no more but the race name calling are uncalled for. My last post was intended to yo(just telling you) blogger.

Sand In My Crack

Don't care who he's bangin' or with who he's hangin' Just wanna know why his mouth is always open. Gives him that "Hey I'm lost can you give me directions" look. Either that or he just pissed himself.

ELM

Both of them are total piles of s**t. Diddy knew he was busted, and Sienna Miller (who ought to know better after getting cheated on herself) was dressed like an honest-to-goodness whore.

I hope his girlfriend, Kim, rakes his nuts over the coals. She seems like a very classy lady, and she doesn't need this BS in her life.

LOL

Both Sienna and P(whatever the hell) are just disgusting. Sienna, is just acting like a whore... bedding anyone in the business(heard so many stories about her)and P(loser)..well, he is just a dog that has no respect for the mother of his children. wow, didn't Kim Porter give birth a month ago? They both deserve eachother... I have no respect for either one of them.... has Sienna ever dated anyone not already taken/married? what a skank... and P(dog), well he he is just the scum of teh earth

Sillyme

First Ratty Racoon fur on your clothing, now cheating on your babies momma.. my my, how dumb-ugly can you really be my man?!