Is Lance Using Timberlake to Slap Reichen?

1/29/2007 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Reichen and LanceThis time it's really over! Lance Bass and Reichen Lehmkuhl have unplugged -- and this time it looks like it's for good.

Amid rumors of Reichen's involvement in "extracurricular" activities, the former 'NSYNCer just updated his MySpace page to reflect that his relationship status now reads "single," rather than "in a relationship."

Bass also changed the song that plays when his page opens. Now, Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around" plays while you browse Bass' page. This officially puts Lance back on the Hollywood is Splitsville: click to launchmarket ... the first time as a single and out gay man. Lance assured his fans, "I am totally fine ... so don't worry about me."

Jim Maloney

It's hard to believe with all thats going on in this world that small ,closed minded bigots find their way into a site like this to spread their misguided ignorance and hate. Remember fag bashing is against the law. If you talked like this at work to someone you would lose your job, We don't hate you??? So get off our back because there ain't no reason for you to be there. live YOUR life

Only in

Here we go again more HOME-O'S

Lou

Who cares about these two? No one.

Buster

Gross, who cares.

im just sayin

EWWWWW.... I HATE FAGS!!!

Who cares About This S%#T!!!

Can you please remove the plural "S" from the word "FANS" from the 2nd to last sentence? There can't be more than one fan of this no-talent.

Marty Columbus OHIO

I love Paris Hilton!

Marty Columbus OHIO

I love Paris Hilton!

Great Dane

Reichen may be HOTTER......but, he's a nobody.....Lance still has a lot of A list friends, money, popularity....I'm sure Reichen will be EASILY replaced......

Agent D

If you are homophobic, why the hell would you post something here, on Lance Bass' article?

And anyone who calls a gay man a fag is dispicable. If you don't like gays, don't comment on a gay man's post.

A**HOLES!

Marty Columbus OHIO

Reichen is one hot boy...I would like to get some of that ..YUMMY!

Sally

"Unplugged"! Now, that's funny....

im just sayin

A**HOLES is right. Thats the gross thing about it. Thats where all you queers like to stick it. In each others A**HOLES!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW........ The thought of it makes me wanna throw up. FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS! FAGGOTS MAKE ME SICK!!!

Agent D

I am actually a very STRAIGHT WOMAN. But I am not a BIGOT like you ignorent A-holes.

How can you be so mean and hateful just because someone is attracted to the same sex. Yeah, you may not like it, but you don't have to say anything about it, or post ignorent comments about it.

Look at where that got Isaiah Washington. You all need therapy. You need help getting rid of all your hatred.

chena

NASTY FAGS Hell is only a butthole away.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments