Witnesses:

We Saw Garrison

Blow Lines

1/31/2007 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0131_garrison_2_exclusiveTMZ spoke exclusively with several witnesses who claim they watched Lane Garrison snort lines of cocaine just before the fatal crash.

According to our sources, Garrison looked "very high" and his "eyes were glazed" at the the party, which was attended mostly by teenagers.

According to our sources, Garrison obtained the coke from another attendee in an upstairs bedroom of the Beverly Hills home where seven or eight people were partying. They report that Garrison also had six or seven shots of Grey Goose vodka at the same time.

A short time later, Garrison was the driver in a fatal crash that killed Vahagn Setian and injured two other teens. Garrison could face charges of gross vehicular manslaughter, which carries a maximum sentence of ten years in prison.

elzahop

yes, you dip sh*ts, a kid died. screw farrah's stupid personal mission...f*ck webb kops silly attitude...and IGNORE the horny little b*tches who just wish that they had gotten a pice of this sad young man.

this story is told all over the country several times a day.....the only difference is that this guy was on tv......

wake up, you opportunistic,m attention starving posters who don't have a life and have the decency NOT to comment when REAL lives have been lost.....

if you have anything else to say you ar a piece of worthless sh*t

nowaythishappened

why did you take vahagn away from us...you cold hearted animal...

Edward Lovette

Lane Garrison will definately get segregated away from the general population...

free fall

Californian prisons aren't all that bad with good time he should be out in 4 years...nothing compared to the pain of losing someone.

coco puff

Now, not only was this cracker drunk, he was coked up as well! The RACIST LA cops don't charge him until 2 months later and my sister Brandy gets charged 1 month later??? That's BULLSH*T!!! You RACIST crackers are sure coming out of woodwork hear and that's good. It's my mission to expose the racist crackers and bring them to the light of day. I'm surprised to see so many though. That's just proof that my work is far from done and I will never stop my fight against RACISM!! Power to the people. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

Jane

Paris Hilton's pop career may have turned out to be a flop (much like every other endeavor she undertakes), but if she had lyrics like these, perhaps she would have had a fighting chance in the race supremacy music community. Heil Hilton!

"They are broke and ugly and poor

I'm a fat ugly Jewish b*tch

I'm a little JAPpy Jew

I am a little black whore

I get f*cked in the butt for coke

And he had a very fat ass"

- Paris Hilton

Mike

There only persecuting him because he's black! It's all a plan, manipulated by the government to keep the black man down! Call Al Sharpton, Call Jesse Jackson! Call the NAACP, It's racial discrimination ! Oh, Wait a minute, He's White? Never mind, He's guilty as hell!

Only in

Farrah , This is not a race issue,This Hollywood kid needs help. Out drinking, doing drugs,hanging out with underage girls. It's not his fault that somone was killed. Those drugs dealers should be held responsible. Like I said no time/rehab will be just fine. Regards Webb

Only in

Farrah ,Farrah " Im surprised to see so many though,thats just proff that my work is far from done" You FU***ING LOONEY TUNE.

blabs

was the 17 yo tested for the same?

Now, tell me, what difference does that make? Even if the kid was coked to the gills, did he deserve to die for it?

We, are not amused.

Dear Lane:
When you come inside, I want you to bring me a carton of "Kools", some White Nikes, with a blue stripe size 15, two pounds of Almond Roca, some KY and a pair of black nylon women's panties, your size.
We are gonna party down, cowgirl!

Only in

Look up in the sky .. Its a bird... its a plane its ......... and ...fighting for Justice in the American Way.

We, are not amused.

ohh, I forgot, the latest issues of "Black Tail", "Hustler's Barely Eighteen" and "Studs and Bloods"

We, are not amused.

one more thing...
bring about $500 for my commisary fund, and some red lipstick, for my dipstick, my little boy whore bitch!

sakura

Farrah, cut the crap.

We all know you're really some acne faced fat guy sitting at home in his garage/apartment. All your racial, ignorant remarks are said just to get a rise out of people. And it does. Even now, you're probably chuckling (is that word too BIG for you?) with a mouth full of cheetos and a hardon.

SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE!