Witnesses:

We Saw Garrison

Blow Lines

1/31/2007 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0131_garrison_2_exclusiveTMZ spoke exclusively with several witnesses who claim they watched Lane Garrison snort lines of cocaine just before the fatal crash.

According to our sources, Garrison looked "very high" and his "eyes were glazed" at the the party, which was attended mostly by teenagers.

According to our sources, Garrison obtained the coke from another attendee in an upstairs bedroom of the Beverly Hills home where seven or eight people were partying. They report that Garrison also had six or seven shots of Grey Goose vodka at the same time.

A short time later, Garrison was the driver in a fatal crash that killed Vahagn Setian and injured two other teens. Garrison could face charges of gross vehicular manslaughter, which carries a maximum sentence of ten years in prison.

Farah Ford

God I want his glowstick soo bad!!!!!!

Farah Ford

I want Lane's glowstick to glow inside of me.

Farah Ford

Ill eat his pita roll with Hummus and fulfill iranian prophecy of worldwide love~~~~~~~~~

Farah Ford

I agree Id love his hoophaha slippery and eat his choopapa with hummus and pita.

Wicked

So. And?????

elzahop

his stardom just isn't big enuf to make this go away.....after mel and paris and nicole and all the rest that get away with everything, they decide to make an example of this male version of a "starlet".....

and before you say anything farrah, shut the f*ck up

epicmuse

am I the only one concerned with why this guy was partying with highschoolers?

Sand In My Crack

"At a party mostly attended by teenagers" ..Lane is a tool. At least when he is in jail he will be used to flat chests and tight asses.

He's Boring now

Murderer. If what was witnessed is true and than he drove---he may as well have played russian routlette with these kids. Send his ass to a real Prison if he's found guilty. Because its deserved based on his actions and a nice example needs to be made for all of Hollyweird so others dont die at their hands.

Sad

Wow, I bet he wishes he never got out of bed that morning. A split second stupid decision will now cost him dearly for a lifetime. Unless your a cold hearted killer, how could you ever live with yourself??

There's a lot to be said for a sober lifestyle and I think I will keep coming back!

Thinking in Type

I would just go ahead and commit suicide if I were him.

Sean

Looks like he will meet Avacado for real in the joint.

k

Why is TMZ not commnenting on Paris Hilton making racist comments ??????/

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollywood,PARTY,PARTY PARTY,booze dope and sex

Cory Roberson

They found Cocaine and Alcohol (twice the legal limit) in his blood. He will get some time for this, but its up this his high-priced lawyer to negotiate a lesser sentence.

They have him at the scene
They have a blood/alcohol/drug report
They have eye witness testimony

= Prison Time (But his lawyer can work some magic and make it a lower sentence since he's never been convicted as a violent felon before)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments