Mike Tyson

Teddy Bear?

2/5/2007 6:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mike Tyson"Iron" Mike Tyson is just one big ol' sentimental softie.

According to a TMZ source, Tyson, who's cleaning up at Wonderland Rehab facility (sometime home to Lindsay Lohan) after a cocaine bust, has been one of the "humblest, sweetest, and most genuinely considerate celebrities" they ever met. Tyson revealed to our source that he was afraid the other residents would hate him for all the wrong that he's done.

Our source also informed us that Tyson "is just another person trying to get his life together," and unlike La Lohan, Mike has received no special treatment.

Sand In My Crack

Man..I gotta find a new nickname..this one just ain't the same..:(

george vieto

Hopefully Mike will see the light and walk the straight and narrow. Sad to see a great prizefighter reduced to ruins.

We, are not amused.

Dear "Party on Garth" or whatever.
I want you to know that I will make it my personal mission that every time I see that name used on this site, to call you out. It will become extremely difficult for you to post because a lot of us freaks are tire of the charade you have perpetrated on us what with the "Farrah" nonsense. Just know I got my one good eye out for you you little piece of dog nut "fumnga", and like the words to that song: "I'll be watching you...."
Who knows, maybe others might want to join in a grind you out of existence, maybe not...I now have a mission. Enjoy the sunlight while you can.
"You are not worthy..."
I call upon all the sick and twisted TMZ posters that are of a like mid to join this holy quest!

Sand In My Crack

20. Dear "Party on Garth" or whatever.
'I want you to know that I will make it my personal mission that every time I see that name used on this site, to call you out. It will become extremely difficult for you to post '

Wow..that's the creepiest thing I have read in my life. Are you sure you aren't wearing a diaper and have some pepper spray in your pocket?

At least my posts will give you a reason to get up in the morning, and a break from that monotonus life you must lead.

GO FOR IT ROCKY!!

glynne1964

Mike Tyson a teddy bear? I would't believe it if he had Gund stitched on his a$$!

me

I met Tyson at a breakfast buffet in Vegas last year & he was so much nicer than I would have imagined. He also was doing a training camp there & answered questions from the audience. He came across to me as much smarter than I ever guessed, humble, gentle & extremely remorseful for the past. He said he never wanted to be that way again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2