Adrianne Curry on "Top Model": They "F***ed" Me

2/6/2007 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adrianne CurryAdrianne Curry, who was the Season One winner of "America's Next Top Model," has lambasted the show and Revlon, claiming that she "has yet to see a dime from Revlon" for her work.

"We were told the winner would be an instant millionaire, that our faces would be plastered everywhere in Revlon ads. None of which turned out to be true ... I still haven't got paid for the work I did for them!" steamed Curry.

Miss Curry is super mad at the supermodel show, blasting them on her MySpace blog, saying "... they had no money ... no clue what they were doing ... all they had was mind f***ing us for good tv [sic]." Adrianne also claims that the girls hardly slept during filming, were kept hungry for long periods and were crammed into small quarters to guarantee drama. The Revlon campaign "turned out to be only a day's work at a convention." Not so fabulash!

Adrianne, who married "Brady Bunch" babe Christopher Knight last May, added that "Top Model felt like I was on a fierce 'Survivor!'"

A rep for "Top Model" had no comment.

SOUTHERN FRIED GOSSIP

I can't believe they do that to those girls. Sounds like me and my ex wives.

tisheepoo

Boo Hoo! If she was worthy of being top model in the real world, a big agency would of picked her up a long time ago. Doing Playboy is for desperate girls who's star is fading too soon. -NEXT!

Miapocca

She is just an irritating Gnat.....Another ungrateful person who got famous off a bloodly show and now wants to scream...Maybe revelon was looking for a different look............make the most of wahtever fame yo got and just shut up and thank your blessing...mayeb you want to appreciateit once you dont have anythinng, and then you can look back and say ...hmmm...It was soo good back when................

Without the show, you would not have met Brady another odd fattening midget and tall skinner brunnette, guess we are having too many of these..Billy Joel and Wife, you and Brady, Original Midget and Katie..............its a trend...everyone get on the wagon ..quick

Only in

all dem white maids take jobs away from us.

KJB

I watched first season, the brady show and Adrienne getting married, I think she's great TV and deserves anything contractual, and OMG I'd marry Christopher too!

Bird

Annoyingly, they tell you every week what the winner will receive. I have never heard them say the winner is guarenteed millions of dollars. If she was promised something in writing that she didn't get every lawyer in town will be seeking her as a client and she will win easily. I doubt that is the case. She probably thought the show would make her a supermodel and it didn't.

dindy

Adrianne Curry is beautful and has a hot body. People who respond to her allegations that she did not get paid with "She's ugly" do not seem to understand that this response is a logical non-sequitar. True, The Surreal Life is declasse but so is Kate Moss doing coke being on the front page of the Sun. If brands have no problem doing business with infamouslys coked up models it is hard to see how a model who does the Surrel Life can be any worse. At any rate, it has no bearing on whether she has been paid or not; and frankly, I'm tired of Tyra Banks yelping about the contracts people will be winning if in fact they don't actually win what they're promised and don't get paid.

JimmyShowbiz.com

As long as I don't have to hear her mouth she's great.

Super Girl

F*ck her. She is a stupid b**ch that voted for Arnold and I cant stand her. Good thing she didnt get sh*t. Stupid b**ch

*PARIS*GURL*

F*** ALL OF YOU DONT HATE ON ADRIANNE JUST CUZ YOUR NOT HER!
ARIANNE ROCKS!!!!!

AND I DO THINK THAT IT IS SO UNFIAR THAT THEY DIDNT GIVE HER WHAT THEY PROMISED SO F*** ALL YOU HATERZ DUMB BITCHEZ!!!!!

Dorian

Adrianne WHO? If I see her in Revlon ad campaign, I'll switch to L'Oreal.
She is just another lazy chick looking for the easy way up...there is none.

Connie

Farrah you're so bleeping ignorant it's barely funny. Keep crying how all the blacks have been f***ed over, while you're the one who is seeing color. We're all human, and you're the racist. You don't know how stupid you sound, do you? LOL!

tomeako

I personally don't think she got screwed out of any money. She landed a diamond campaign after the show as well as other campaigns. Your success depends on how hard you work on it and how bad you want it. It's obvious she didn't want it or work on it, because if she had she would have never been considered to be on the Surreal Life, which IMO is for has beens looking those last few seconds of fame. She'll show her ass to anyone who would look and that's not how a Top Model should behave. All I can say is you can take the Model out of the Trailer Park, but you can't take the Trailer Park out of the Model.

Also, look at the other ANTM winners, they have all had success after the show. Yoanna, Eva, Naima, Nicole, Danielle and Caridee want it and they are going to work hard for what they want.

AngelG.1

First Kelly Clarkson wants no association with AI , and Lord knows she would be a little fat wife and mommie maybe living in the trailer park ,because she was nothing to look at and I still feel her voice was nothing against some of the other ladies, now Mrs. Knight I dont know WHAT she is complaining about, she was just
a skinny girl- not to bright- but won ANTM. Then she went to the surreal life and met Mc Brady , who doesnt have such a great record in marrage , and a 25 year di
fferentce in their ages, but it it a damn sight better than she would have gotten if she was not popular. Being famous is not all fun, and when they get a little older and looks start to fade, they will look back to today and scream " why did I blow my connections when I was young , Im not doing one more commercials about leaking blaters and fall and cant git up!" Smarten up Ladies .

Peace and Love " )