Donatella to Hillary:

Don't Be So Manly!

2/8/2007 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donatella Versace and Hillary ClintonDonatella Versace thinks stylistically challenged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton should sex up her image! Sashay, shante!

The Italian tanorexic designer says Hills should feminize her look with skirts and dresses instead of those blobby pantsuits. Show some leg, girl! Versace told German newspaper Die Zeit, "I can understand (trousers) are comfortable but she's a woman and she is allowed to show that. She should treat femininity as an opportunity and not try to emulate masculinity in politics." You hear that, Condi?!

Versace believes Clinton's signature look should consist of knee-length skirts with a short jacket in chic black, instead of her usual granny blue. Once you go black, you never go back.

Donatella did mometarily retract her claws, adding, "I admire her for her determination, which will hopefully take her to the White House." Not if Barack Obama has anything to say about it!

Rick

This saying coming from the ugliest and most wrinkled body. This bitch needs to get herself a mirror......I guess she does'nt look at herself in a BIKINI. Do us all a favor and stay away from beaches.....I'd rather have Hillary's body anyday than Donetella. Donetella is a wrinkled skank

Rick

6. Hillary is not a woman with brains -- she's a manipulative, self serving, demeaning, evil, and arrogant liar -- just like G. Bush. There is no difference between the two except what is between their legs.
There needs to be another party in this country. Neither of the current ones work. People need to stop being partisan and use their brains.
And I'm a woman. I will not vote for genitals!

Posted at 2:26PM on Feb 8th 2007 by heidi

No you'll have those genitals in that big f***en mouth of yours. Hillary is smarter than some f***ing whore who spends time on a computer when she should be out there getting tricks to feed your bastard children. And i doubt if youre a woman...you f***ing piece of dog sh*t!!!!

patty cake

Hillary should listen to a washed up old coke whore? And wear what? that Versace eurotrash persian palace princess crap? Donatella...take another hit and chat up a starlet...

Green Giraffe

I'm sure Hillary is sensitive to the criticism her legs received when she wore dresses and skirts. It is much easier when you are a busy person to design a uniform style that always fits well, looks good and once dressed you don't need to think about until you take it off. It allows the confidence and time required to focus on the intellectual issues at hand. Her sexuality is hers, and belongs to her and whomever she wishes to share it with. Now that's sexy!

Peep

The very first time I saw Donatella I thought she was a man. I'm still kind of wondering..

Sandy

What a doctored picture! Can't u do better than that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2