Ricky Martin Selling His Big-A$$ Casa

2/26/2007 3:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Metrosexual pop singer Ricky Martin is selling his Florida waterfront mansion for a crisp $16.9 million. That's a lot of bon-bon shaking.

The ginormous Mediterranean style crib features 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms... what, no gift shop? The Miami palace boasts a few famous neighbors too; Matt Damon and that other bon-bon shaker, Shakira.

Ricky bought the house back in May 2005 for a mere $10 million. Not long ago, Ricky sold another house a block away and pocketed $4 million profit. Ricky sure knows how to flip.

MonicaAnn

RICKY MARTIN IS THE BEST. HE IS "BIG" RICKY!!! VERY HANDSOME AND TALENTED ACTOR, AND SINGER. I AM A BIG RICKY FAN AND WISH HIM WELL IN ALL THAT HE DOES. MANY SUCCESSES!!

Only in

Has Ricky ever announced that he is gay?

JimmyShowbiz.com

Just where I would want to live in..a house where Ricky Martin was Butt Plugged in every room and in every imaginable position. They better fumigate.<

lworth

ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA! ANNA!

Paul Kline

My guess is he might be, and then again he might be bi-sexual, and then again he might be asexual, and then again he might be straight.

WHY IS IT SOME PEOPLE SEEM SO PRE-OCCUPIED WITH SOMEONE ELSES SEXUALITY? BE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR OWN!

GEEZ

snoop

NO HE HASNT I SUPPOSE HE NEEDS THE MONEY NOW.. HE IS SUCH A HAS BEEN

Great Dane

Maybe he's going to move in with his boyfriend????

WHAT IS THE RUSH

GOING TO GO LIVE IN A HUT..........WITH THAT NASTY FINGER OF HIS.

Marissa

He shouldn't even be allowed in this country. I don't care if he is a Democrat or a Republican, when you go to other countries you don't flip the President of your country the finger. He has no class, he is another low life with money. When terrorist see that it adds fuel to the fire. I say Ricky Martin is on the "TERRORIST SIDE"! Does he even play an instrument. Or is he one of those Brintney Spears, Jessica Simpson's?

Radka

hey,Ricky Martin doesn't care about your oppinion....he's just enjoying his LIFE

Michael

Ricky is just a real estate rookie compared to Cher who owns and has flipped many mega-million dollar estates over the years. Ricky knows how to manage his money.

Marissa

What does he do in that big house with his butt-buddies?

L.S

Nice digs

Sander

Some nasty people on here commenting. What is wrong with you people, have some dignity. Why do people focus on such negative things??? Outside of the US, Ricky has had major success with his records and is currently on a successful sold out tour. He is busy with his organization People For Children and speaking in front of the United Nations. Building homes in countries that were destroyed by the tsunami. He lives a private life and respects those around him. For all of you homophobiacs, I doubt he is gay as he has had girlfriends and even has a tattoo of a woman on his arm. DON'T JUDGE SOMEONE YOU HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF.

For Marie... he was in Puerto Rico (U.S. Territory) where he flipped the bird. He didn't go to another country like the Dixie Chicks. The whole stadium cheered him in agreement with his statement. He's an American citizen and has the right to free speech.

Puerto Rican Girl

Marie, for your information Puerto Rico not only is the island where Ricky Martin was born and grew up, but also it is a US territory since 1898. As a US citizen he has the right to say whatever he pleases. Maybe before you start making ignorant comments, you should better educate yourself. You think you are so proud of your country but you dont even know your history and your people.

OH, and for me a terrorist is a person who promotes his message or beliefs through violence. I wonder, isnt that the same thing that Bush is doing? Is it okay because its the US doing it? If another country do the same thing, will it be okay? It just shows how ignorant you are to call a person a terrorist just for being against violence and those who promotes it. Thats why he flipped his finger.

And you know what? I was there at the stadium and everyone was celebrating it, including me. So go now and insult me and tell me whatever you want. But nothing you say its going to make me change my point of view of being against the Iraq war. How can you believe that when hundreds of soldiers are dying over there (including Puerto Ricans, since I told you they are US citizens too). Not only that but thousands of Iraqis have died without you knowing it, including children.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments