Dear Britney, Do NOT Listen to This Man!

3/1/2007 2:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night a fan asked Jessica's dad, Joe Simpson, what he thinks about Britney Spears going to rehab, and her recent umbrella attack on the paparazzi. Why oh why would anyone listen to this man?

Let's go over Joe's parenting resumé: ruined his daughter's marriage? Check. Mismanaged her career? Check. Lecherous, inappropriate comments about her physical attributes? Check.

So please, Brit, take fashion advice from Bai Ling, acting lessons from Mariah Carey, and singing lessons from William Hung. But please, oh please, do not listen to Joe Simpson. Thank you.

JimmyShowbiz.com

I tried to listen but I could'nt hear a word he said. He mumbled somthing. He's good at mumbling. He's a mumbling idiot

Kisses,

Jimmy Showbiz

jason

first--------------------- i would never listen to that fag

snoop

ITS ANOTHER MONEY HUNGRY SVENGALI

K-FEDS MOM

the atricle said it all. who not to listen to would be joe simpson

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Another idiot parent pushing their children into show business/Hollyweird bullshit! What's the matter Joe, to dumb to attend college back in your day? Living off of your daughters' $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. LOSER!

Clinton

He reminds me , just a bit, of Howeird Stern.

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

Good ol pimp daddy Joe LOL !

Pastor turned pimp daddy !!

madeline

Remember back when all Jessica did was Christian music? Talking about her great religious beliefs instilled in her by her father? I think the only thing he instilled was himself... it's always the big religious types that are the biggest hypocrites. Glad to see Joe Simpson is NOT the exception to the rule.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

TMZ YOU'VE GOT MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH YOUR SITE TODAY. comments are not showing up!!! WTH???

ROBIN

"Joe Simpson" is an idiot and a perv! If I were jessica and what's her name (the other sister)...as you can tell I'm really not a fan of either of these girls....I would truly be embarrassed and outraged that my own dad would screw me over on business deals and to top it off make nasty comments about my body.

Seems as though he is a just a star-wanna-be and a user!

madeline

Remember back when all Jessica did was Christian music. She would talk about the great religious values instilled in her by her father? I think the only thing he ever "instilled" was himself. It is always the deeply religious types that are the biggest hypocrites. Glad to see Joe Simpson is not the exception to the rule.

Gloria

I tried to listen but couldn't understand a word he said. There was too much background noise and he was mumbling. The survey about who we would take parenting advice from, Joe Simpson or Dana Lohan is ridiculous given both of their reputations.

Sassy

TMZ --you really seem to resent financially successful people.

Great Dane

You make it sound like she has BETTER people to listen to....

I don't see Joe Simpsons daughters walking around drunk, partying, w/o panties.....

Um, do you think she should listen to Kevin?

jerianne

and didnt he used to be a preacher? he lusts over his daughter all the time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments