Burger King to J-Hud:

Free Burgers for Life!

3/12/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Burger King has awarded Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson an all-you-can-eat pass for their fast food restaurants... for life! Have it your way... forever!

Jennifer Hudson
Hudson reacted to Simon Cowell's criticism of her for not thanking "American Idol" in her Oscar speech. She reportedly snapped back, "If I'd been any better at my job when I was at Burger King in my middle teens, I wouldn't be here either, so should I thank them, too?" Hudson worked at the BK on East 87th and State Street in Chicago. Burger King was her first job at age 16, where she worked with her sister, who claims she sang while working the drive-thru and flipping burgers.

In an exclusive statement to TMZ, Burger King responded to Hudson's beef, assuring her that no thanks is necessary, and awarded her with BK for life:

"...In response to Jennifer's recent comments in which she asked if she should be thanking Burger King, we say thanks, but no thanks are necessary. Burger King Corporation is proud of Jennifer's success and while we never like to lose employees, in this case, our loss is the entertainment industry's gain ... To further show our support for Jennifer, and make sure she never has to sing for her supper again, Burger King Corporation is giving her a pre-paid BK Crown Card that will be automatically reloaded for life."

Looks like a whopper of a win for Jennifer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ava

Uh-huh.. Girl is sure gonna pack on more pounds!

Hollywood

You know what Burger King? You F''n Suck. Jennifer Hudson needs a burger like Tom Cruise needs an Ego.

Feed the hungry. Donate that card. That fat narcissistic bitch doesn't need anything "free". She's become a parody of herself already. F*** her.

Jessica

Jennifer! Stay away from the BK! How do you think you got to be a size 12 in the first place???

Tenn

If the poor girl's head gets any bigger, she won't be able to fit through the door at BK. I think her ego will someday be her downfall... hopefully soon!

jocker

She will be able to mantain her fat figure for free now, GREAT

lila

how embarrassing for fer
shes gonna get fatter now

Dottie

That's the last thing in the world she needs. I wish Slimfast had made her that offer.
She has a beautiful voice but she could stand to lose a few pounds. I wish her luck.

Jamerican

Jennifer should be very careful! "America" has a way of getting you to the top quickly but will kick you to the bottom even quicker. Be humble girl!

SMILEY

jennifer's head has blown up she thinks she is better than everyyone now, BK doesnt even come close to AI ofcourse you dont have to thank them, but you should thank AI they put you on the map, you silly bitch. you are a silly nasty ass with just one talent, being stuck up

PerezSux

Why would BK give away free food to someone who can afford to pay for it? Maybe they'd be better off make a donation to a Hunger Charity in JHud's name. Besides, that gigantic fat girl does not need the fat, sodium or calories.

tdecker69

I really don't think Jennifer would be where she is at today, if not for Idol! I think she needs to appreciate that fact and all her Idol fans that voted for her. She is coming off like a Diva and that will surely be the start of her downfall.

Shelley

Jennifer Hudson is much larger than a size 12! A size 12 is NOT fat--it is completely within the NORMAL range.

Pat

I agree with #9. BK should have given some free food coupons in her name to food pantries for those poor people that can't afford to go to a BK and get even a soda. Shame on them. I sincerely believe that JH is very ungrateful for all the blessings and success she has received lately. She has a great voice, but doesn't seem one bit humble or thankful to the people that helped her get where she is. She won't be at the top for long with her attitude I don't think.

Mr. X

what an ungrateful bitch. I bet you wont hear from her again. Well maybe in two years when she's trying to lose weight.

Dottie

Shelley, I'm feeling you. There is no way in Hell that Jennifer is a size 12. No way in hell.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments