Antonella's MySpace Makeover

3/16/2007 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Antonella BarbaAntonella Barba has reinvented her image -- on MySpace. The recent "Idol" castaway has moved her page into the MySpace "Music" category, removed a picture of herself flipping the bird, and has changed her MySpace quote/display name.

"I Just Look Like Her" used to be her display name (still trying to convince the world that she only looked like the girl in the racy net pics), and the accompanying quote used to read, "keep talking, you're making me famous." Now her name is just plain ol' Antonella Barba, and the quote is, "I'll have the last laugh." Well, the attitude is still there.

Antonella BarbaSo what can you find on her music page? A downloadable version of her a capella audition song, "Free." Perhaps the one and only time she sounded halfway listenable. Her horrendous rendition of Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" is also featured for the brave of ear, but you may want to miss it. Like Paula, TMZ will try to focus on her strong points. Um, well, well ... she really is a beautiful girl.

Buster

Antonella Barba will sing the national anthem in Lakewood, NJ. Come see the american idol perform the national anthem at the Lakewood BlueClaws baseball game on June 26th. You will also have a chance to meet the most beautiful girl in American Idol history.

theblemish

She should have put in some of those pictures. No one wants to hear her sing.

pattie in cali

who cares. another tart

tba

Why did she move her page to the music section? She can't sing, so she needs to stick to naked pics and possibly a playboy spread. But please; no more singing, I beg you!

TROLL SMASHERS

I KNOW ANTONELLA, I KNOW YOU WILL.

JUST LIKE RYAN STARR DID............................................................

karen

how do we know that's really her myspace page? there are about 16 antonella barbas pages on myspace. not one of them reveals anything that you couldn't get off of her idol webpage bio...

WTF

38 myspace pages that say it's her so how the hell does anyone know for sure

Kelly

Another thing...she got rid of a shit load of her friends when she did the switch over.

Wicked

I agree, who cares about this only ordinary looking no talent. Stop talking about her and she will go away.

teresa

Your'e Fired!

.................................She "sings" like a Vulture, tearing apart it's prey...............................
Not a pleasant sound at all......She is common very common sounding, nothing original here....Time to move on.....K-Mart is hiring :-)

Dannie

So many jelous females here. Geeze, get over it girls. Jelously spills from your words. Go on a diet, get a makeover, work out, and stop being so dam jelous of this fox.

What the hell happened to Eddie!

My Ears are bleeding.........

Victoria

Bottom line:

SHE CAN'T SING

Victoria

#11......now YOU are making me laugh with your own typos...but it's cool, because I am fluent in typo!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments