Sanjaya Hunger Striker Powers On

3/26/2007 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sanjaya Malaker"J," the MySpacer who wants Sanjaya Malakar off "American Idol," is nine days into her hunger strike and feeling the effects.

She had planned to post a video entry to update fans on her condition, but instead wrote a blog Sunday night that read, "I know I promised you guys a YouTube video, but I am just feeling too tired and weak to do it tonight. I don't even know how I'm typing this right now."

The night before, she cautioned readers not to attempt a hunger strike of their own: "I got a few messages from people that say that [sic] want to join in the strike, I must reiterate over again that I do not recommend this. It's really not fun."

Perhaps it's time that "J" admits defeat and has a cheeseburger.

me

I agree with 11 yep------------------- SAnjaya bow out gracefully you moron!!!!!!!!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

I delived 3 EXTRA LARGE pizzas to this fat bitch last night!

me

TIA IS THE MORON Read it carefully, (if you can) it makes perfect sense little one

debbie wyatt

I THINK YOUR RETARTED, GO STARVE YOURSELF, SEE IF ANYONE CARES, YOUR PROBABLY SOME BIG FAT LARGE PIG THAT SITS BY THE COMPUTER EATING DONUTES! WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE! GET A LIFE, OR GO GET A BUCKET OF CHICKEN, YOU KNOW UR A FAT COW! YOU JUST NEED ATTENTION AND UR DEPRESSED AND WANT ALL THIS ATTENTION! GET A LIFE! LOSER

me

Obviously you dont know the facts or whats going on---the majority of people are not voting becasue they like him .............. you talk about wishing someone death from starvation then talk about global warming----how many personalities do you have----go away your a waste of time

me

See TIA my point exactly see number 19-stephanie -- its people like her voting for this no talent moron!!!!!!

acg

What gets me is, she's a fatty, but hey, so many Americans are so I won't judge her solely on that alone. But, she's going thru all of this rigamarole to protest Sanjaya on American Idol? What about the Iraqi war (6 days, 6 weeks, 6 months....NO 4 YEARS!!), what about global warming and the government's refusal to put tougher carbon emission laws into action? What about abortion rights or the fact that conservative Bible thumpers are taking over our country telling us how to think, act and speak. What about politics and the fact that in the next year so either a woman or a black man is likely to be elected as the first one of his/her kind as the American President. Chick-a-dee, there are so many things for you to get your fat ass up off the couch and get involved in and this is what you get riled about? None of the important stuff, but Sanjaya being on American Idiot...er...Idol? Get a clue, drop about 50 lbs ( I've heard that if you don't have too much fat around your brain it helps with clear thinking) and do something with your life besides surf the couch and watch bad reality TV. God America pisses me off!! This is why our nation is in the condition that it is in. GET INVOLVED PEOPLE. PUT DOWN THE REMOTE AND THE BONG AND GET INVOLVED before the fat, white, uber conservative, bible thumping majority takes over and makes us all start attending mandatory church services or something.

Funny Answers

Eat, the people who are voting for Sanjaya know he can't sing. They are just against American Idol, so they are picking him just to have fun. Don't let it bother you. It is not the most important thing in you life. These people are just venting their anger, and it happens to be this time, at American Idol. So Eat!!! No, I am not old, fat, or being judgemental. It is a freedom of choice, some enjoy Idol, so just need to find something to complain about. Let it go!!!

Dennis vs Rosie?

Oh, for pity's sake. That overweight idiot is probably not starving herself at all.

Only in

Indians will vote many many times for Sanje on Tuesday,we have very big network of friends and family,we all urge your support of Sanje,thank you

Snarksnarksnark

If "J" wants him to lose then vote for another contestant. This so-called hunger strike only shows J's desperate bid for attention. Go see a shrink.

me

27 YOU SAID WHITE????????????????????????????????????????

Peeps

Give it up J, the girl isn't worth it.

JM

I really rhink this 23 year old for New York needs a life outside of American Idol, seriously picking on kid that is 17 year old? for being nervous in front of the millions of people judging him, I hope she does starve, and That, Sanj keeps going...Sure he probably won't win, but Keep him on for as long as people keep letting him, he's a cute kid with a fun personality... oh and if talent was such a big issue on this show, can some one please tell me why did that Grey- haired guy win last year? was he really better than Daughtrey ( who is rolling in the cash now..) lets face the facts American Idol stopped being about talent a LONG time ago.

z0mbina

Haha, I love sanjaya,but I think her doing this is even more reason to vote for him :P.