LC Boo Hoos, Pooh-Poohs Sex Tape Rumor

4/11/2007 2:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lauren ConradLauren Conrad has named a former friend as a culprit in spreading rumors of a sex tape featuring the "Hills" star and her ex, multi-arrestee Jason Wahler. The annoyed LC denies the existence of the tape.

In an interview with Us magazine, sources close to LC say she's "pointing the finger" at former friend Heidi Montag and BF Spencer Pratt, because Montag was the "one person who didn't reach out" after news of the tape broke. Watch your back in them thar Hills!

Montag and Pratt denied any wrongdoing ... and so far, no sex tape has surfaced.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

I would love to see her goodies!

Britney Spears Photos

Unbelieveable

backwardsblonde

Grow up #1 and #2......you only wish you could get someone like LC!!! Keep dreaming!!!

Stephanie

I always thought that Heidi was a no-good friend... this just proves it.

I hope LC never speaks to her again... and that she goes away into non-existence with that ugly, ugly boyfriend of hers.

Joe

Lauren is a real hottie!!!

NOOO

Heidi and Spencer should DIE! Lauren is sooo pretty and does not deserve what they did at all.

Leslie

When I first heard the rumor, I thought it sounded like a Spencer move but I wasn't sure. I guess this proves it, well almost. If there was a tape there would be some footage leaked on the internet by now so I doubt it exists, and the "beef curtain" comment would only come from someone as low as Spencer.

Amother

LC, the reason Spencer hates you so much is because he could not have you and Heidi like he tried to have Audrina and Heidi. Heidi is so desparate to have a boyfriend that she accepts anything he does.

Like on the season finale with him and Brody, he even admitted that he will continue to be "Spencer" in english that means "a$$hole". Of course they are going to deny it, you have been more than a sister to her - she is scum just like Spencer by even setting up Jen with Brody then try to deny that she had nothing to do with it.

She went for months and months hesitating to tell you she would move in with the "chipmonk" when you wanted to spend the summer with Jason you were mature enough to tell her about it and not beat around the bush - later for Heidi - plus you are the star on "The Hills" anyways.

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

and wash it down with her sweet pee!

LC'S PERSONAL TOILET = ME!

Michelle

Everyone knows it was Spencer & Heidi!!! Spencer is such a LOSER!! Heidi is such an IDIOT!!!

Stay strong Lauren!!

Karl

I'm all for the sex tape; It'll totally do wonders for her career. It may be the best thing that will ever happen to her.

daytonaruth

I CAN TELL THAT A CHICK WROTE THIS CAPTION FOR THIS STORY......NO LIKEY L.C???....I GUESS WHO EVER DID...YOU WON'T BE ORDERING A COPY OF THE TAPE ANY TIME SOON..NO????....IS L.C. A BI*CH????...I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY OF HER SHOWS BUT I KNOW WHO SHE IS.......I DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT HER THOUGH......

Jacki

Lauren,
Just when and If you do a 3rd season, keep wantabe famous Heidi and Spencer out. That's is the only reason they were around. I agree it probally was Spencer just so he see his name in the tabloids. I hope when he screws Heidi over she has no one left except maybe Jenn.........

Heidi SUCKS ASS

Heidi's just a punk bitch, with an UGLY ass boyfriend. SPENCER can kick rocks.

Ida Clair

My first thought when I heard about the tape was "Spencer!" He is such a slug.

He seems really mean, controlling and potentially abusive. He is certainly going out of his way to separate Heidi from others, a classic sign. He also knows LC sees right through him - can't have that! Too bad Heidi doesn't have enough self esteem to steer clear of him and see his manipulative ways for what they are. It's all about him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments