The Price is

Right Wing

4/13/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tucker CarlsonBob Barker, Wink Martindale, Chuck Woolery and ... Tucker Carlson? Come on down!

The conservative bow-tied pundit has a new "situation." He's signed to host a CBS game show pilot, "Do You Trust Me?"

The show features contestants wagering how much they trust each other as the game goes on. As part of his hosting duties, Tucker gets to grill the players, trying to extract information from them about motivations and gameplay.

How players feel about the Iraq War, the 2008 election and gay marriage will not play a role. *buzzer*

Karen Walker

To #12 Mary,,,,, Let me guess.......you are his wife right? And #11 Judy,,,,,,,,your his mother right? And the two of you posted these comments so that not all of the comments would be mean and yucky?

Raf

The title of the show should be "WHOM to do you trust?" The producers should know their grammar better!

Go Congressman Moran!

Oh, man. I love this guy. He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly hot. I will definitely watch whatever he is on!!

Reine

When he was on CNN, I never watched him because he is to the far right but than I started watching him on MSMBC, I really like him. He's pretty objective & polite to others point of view. I will be rooting for his success of this show.

Karen Walker

Tucker quit posting comments about yourself, your not hot, not even close!

anny

It's a freaking game show who cares if he is right or left. TMZ is showing it's bias.

PhilUSMC

I agree Anny. I want to see "Moonbat Liberal" next to every Hollywood Nut.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

PLEASE tell me where is his talent? He's a talentless hack who just got VERY LUCKY in the broadcasting business. I can't stand watching him and his outlandish RIGHT WING ideologies. I'll turn into this show the same way I watch him now..... NEVER.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

I GOT YOUR TUCKER RIGHT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Go "tucker" yourself Carlson. You ain't good.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

PUHLEEZE.......................This goofy dweeb is just that and nothing more. It's apparent his wife's Dad has a big job and "Tuckie" needed a job.
RIGHT WING NUTJOB IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

Someone PLEASE tell me where MSNBC plucked this A-Hole from?

Snarksnarksnark

I want to see him on "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart" to promote this tripe. After Stewart skewered last year, this meeting would be priceless to watch.

Snarksnarksnark

Sorry for the typo; it's hard to type when you're laughing. I meant:
want to see him on "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart" to promote this tripe. After Stewart skewered HIM last year, this meeting would be priceless to watch.

Michelle

GOOD LUCK TUCKER---YOU'LL DO GREAT!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments