Bobby Trendy to "Star" in Anna Movie

4/14/2007 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You heard it here first!
Anna Nicole and Bobby Trendy
Bobby Trendy has confirmed to TMZ that he will star alongside Willa Ford in the Anna Nicole Smith movie. Who better to play an outlandishly peculiar designer character than the character himself?

Trendy previously appeared with Smith in the "Anna Nicole Show" on E!, so this won't be a stretch for the whimsical fashion mavenette.

From the sound of it, Bobby thinks he's "starring" in the movie. TMZ didn't have the heart to break it to him that it's Anna's story.

To F**ing funny!!!!!

to all the "ladies" that like Howie babie.....hope you have enough money to keep him in the lifestyle he was used to. And remember your going to have to share him with his dufflebag. That ought to be fun :)

Connie

I guess were all going to have to buy the book Train Wreck........ suppose to be some goodies in there about her Dad.
Did you know Donna Hogan couldn't come to her own half sisters funeral ... Vergie told Donna said that.

Howard your all right in my book also, but I'm afraid there's going to be nothing left in Marshall's estate... Anna and Howard really had some good times together.

OK!

I think HKS likes blondes ...what a danm shame......maybe I can dye me hair? I think he'll be a DAMN good dad.....what to make a baby?????????????????

linda

Larry and howard are trying to work together now.Mommie dearest is the one causing all the trouble.What kind of mother holds up a furnal then shovels51shovels of dirt on the grave and then walks on it.Now she says she wants to be just granma well you dont have to have a major court case for that..Her and her scumbag lawyer are up to something .And she will turn Larry aganist her to he was being more then fair to her.I hope Howard sues them all .where was she when Anna was alive why did,nt she try and see her grandchild then.

Ron Rale (the Diaper Pail -- and I am not full of $hit)

Did you hear now that Stern has a lawsuit out now? According to what I just heard on Fox News, Stern is suing Virgie and O'Quinn. The combined suit says Virgie has slandered him and O'Quinn is being sued for Invasion of Privacy. I wonder what O'Quinn has been looking into!

OK!

I wonder how tall HKS is? I hope over 5.9". I’m 5.4” I like them taller than me……I hope he comes to LA.....

Ron Rale (the Diaper Pail -- and I am not full of $hit)

Britney,

Is that with or without hair?

Ron Rale (the Diaper Pail -- and I am not full of $hit)

I see a couple of you ladies didn't get picked up at the bar last night.

Still horny?

Must be, if you think Howard K. Spermless is handsome.

OK!

DMT

WILL THEY FIRE HIM in the MOVIE ........ Like they FIRED HIM ON THE SHOW?

(before the end of the 1st season)

One can only hope!

Ron Rale (the Diaper Pail -- and I am not full of $hit)

116. I saw both Larry and Howard in CA....I don't do little men but if they got the money.....what the hell......either one call us.

Posted at 3:29PM on Apr 14th 2007 by Frankee

Frankee,

Are you a man or a woman. Unless you're a man, I doubt you have a shot at EITHER man!

:-)

DMT

****************************** BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC *********************************

Little old "I just want to be a grandma" Virgie Arthur ...........

Wants to be granted "parital guardianship" of Dannielynn so she is quaranteed the baby can come and stay "with her" for periods of time.

PLUS ....... She wants to be granted guardianship rights on HALF of DANNIELYNN'S ESTATE ....... so she can have "some say" in the way the money going to the baby is spent.

HOW COME I'M NOT ONE BIT SURPRISED TO HEAR THIS?

Keep pushing it YOU GOLD DIGGER ... piss of the Bahamians who love this baby and like Larry. Somebody will take you out in the middle of the Ocean and feed you to the sharks.

Connie

Did you go back to number 80's ...... the second one is the best.. go howard go......
I think that is a shame that her half sister couldn't go to her Sisters funeral, just cause Vergie said so. Please leave Howard in Danielynn's life.... he and the nanny's brought her up too.. and Bonnie and his brother. I think he did a great job of raising her for the last two months.
Who's Vergies attorney from the States? Ouin..... when he laught at Howard not getting custody of Danielynn I want to punch him out personally.... I think he is a creep and looked like he was on something too........ Ouin just thought it was so funny that Howard lost out...
I wished it was you Howard and not gay boy Larry.

cynthia

THERE ARE NOT TO MANY GAY MEN I DONT LIKE BUT BOBBY IS ONE OF THEM!! HE IS A ME ME ME PERSON WHEN HE WAS ON TYRA SHE WOULD ASK HIM ABOUT ANNA AND HE WOULD TURN IT AROUND A MAKE IT ALL ABOUT HIM I THINK THAT IS WHAT HE WILL TRY TO DO IN THIS MOVIE!! THEY JUST MYT FIRE HIS ASS WHEN THEY SEE HOW HE REALY IS!! HE HAS MOST LIKLEY READ EVERY COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC

Ron Rale (the Diaper Pail -- and I am not full of $hit)

NEW NEWS FROM MSNBC

MSNBC Just announced...

Virgie wants guaranteed visits, a certain amount of time per year.

She also wants to be name as one of the Executors of Dannielynn's Estate.

I understand where Virgie is coming from, although it looks suspicious and... scratch that. It stinks to high heaven.

But I think I understand, and I hope I'm right. I think Virgie wants to have legal standing to prevent Stern from getting anything. Stern is really counting on the Marshall thing to pay off. Plus, he wants control over Anna's image and likeness.

Well, any money that is made on Anna's image and likeness should go into Dannielynn's Trust. The grandmother absolutely wants Stern cut off.

If Stern ends up penniless, then I am all for EVERYTHING Virgie and her attorneys do to make that happen.