Little Pax Goes for a Ride

4/17/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pax Jolie, the newest addition to the rainbow Brangelina tribe, was snapped in Los Angeles while being shuttled from day care.

The tot gazes at paparazzi with the same curiousness seen on faces of children at a zoo.

Pax's sister Zahara seems to enjoy the attention a little more than the rest of the family.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

john aitek

Daycare is not just for rich parents. It may be more profitable for both parents to work and send the kids to daycare rather than have one parent stay home all the time. This depends on the income. If income is high, daycare is better.

lilfilly

The stupidity of people is what's wrong with this world. What is wrong with working and day care, NOTHING! And now it is their fault they are followed by paparazzi. Why is it so hard to give them the respect they deserve for trying to raise a family together.

Iamboredatwork

I know exactly what this boy is thinking....."I wish I was back home because these stupid people keep flashing this light in my face everytime I am out and it's driving me crazy; can a brother get some sunglasses?"

MR

Adopt him, then put him in day-care! Sounds real Hollywood to me. Selfish, selfish, selfish.

cmyman

Ok i've heard plenty of times where they said they are worried about security, but yet the kid is sitting near an OPEN window and nothing? I AM ABOUT SICK OF THE WHOLE THIS. THIS IN PARTICULAR, THEM IN GENERAL.

Star

Why the paparazzi not leave this family some peace.

kim

i wanted to give B&A the benefit of the doubt, but as a mother of 2 adopted children from another country, this picture makes me really sad. i hope we just cant see that one, or both, of his parents were also in the car.

the point is to slowly help your child assimilate, he hasnt been home long enough to be shuttled off to daycare, let alone by the help!!!! i'm sure they arent bad parents, but this looks like a really bad decision was made!

James

To me he seems a little low to be in a car seat or even booster...He is only 3 right???

Star

He has age to go in daycare . Leave them alone.

cmyman

manny- you're an ass. He's a kid you moron.

KLS

I thought she was going to be a stay at home mom??!!! What happened there????

jules

I agree with # 7. Run, Pax, rrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Marcy

Aren't kid carseats supposed to be in the MIDDLE of the back seat? At least if one is worried about the cameras you would think they would put him in the middle instead of right nest to an untinted window like that.

legal_lady

You can see Angelina beside him in the background (white shirt/black cardigan). They are on private studio property and the paps are using a zoom lens - it's not like they're sitting in traffic on the freeway or something.

Angelina is scheduled to work about 40 days this year, so dropping him off at daycare with Zahara once a week isn't going to damage him.

someone

Lee: How do you know how many days a week those kids are in daycare? I heard it was 3 days a week, and how could you possibly know what will damage that little boy?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments