Heidi Montag: I Didn't Leak LC's Sex Tape!

4/18/2007 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag, "Hills" star and Lauren 'LC' Conrad's former BFF, says she had "nothing to do" with leaking the purported sex tape, which may or may not exist, supposedly starring LC and her troubled ex Jason Wahler.

In the new issue of Us Weekly, Montag also says that the reason she never called LC after news broke of the sex tape, which may or may not exist, was because Heidi was in the hospital recovering from her nose and boob jobs! Priorities, people! When asked if the sex tape, which may or may not exist, does in fact exist, Montag said, "No comment."

As far as her relationship with boyfriend/"Hills" resident slimeball Spencer Pratt is concerned, Heidi says, "It's perfect. We have so much fun. I never knew I could love someone like this." While Pratt chimes in saying, "I have never been so madly in love as I am with Heidi. She has the world's greatest boyfriend."

There's no question these two were made for each other.

haha

WHAT? she had a nose and boob job.. Why cuz her boyfriend told her to.

Michelle

What a pair of LOSERS!! Spencer is using Heidi & she is toooooo stupid to realize it!

Save Joe Francis

Orange County is so fake you need to check that the oranges aren't really apples in disguise.

ALR

It's good to know that he thinks so highly of himself

Marie

Heidi and Spencer are so cute and yes she could have used both a nose job and a boob job. LC, i luv ya girl but dont blame Heidi and Spencer cause your mad she moved out. The girl has to get her own life sometime. I LOVE THE HILLS cant wait for another season.

Speedmonkey.net

Who cares who leaked it? Just show me the money (shot)!

Doug

who are these people? car wash sales people?

Ok

Spencer looks like Beavis.

haha

LC didn't care that Heidi moved out, she will do better off without those two in her life. That’s sad when a girl goes under the knife just to make a man happier. She the one that needs to get a life and not have her b/f control her all the time

Ms. Pants

I hope these two are sterile.

j

The "no comment" tells it all! If she was her friend, she would have said, "I have no idea about any type of tape, that is their personal business" instead she is trash, she has to tell about her "getting a nose job and a boob job, who cares!" They do deserve each other, their both exteremly "selfish" and self absorbed people! Spencer is a laughing joke, and I think he truly believes that he is "cool" and "girls want him, who would, he is so sisified and girlish looking, better Heidi has him then others...I do feel sorry for Lauren, because of the people that she has been associated with! I just hope that it wasn't Jason who leaked the tape to someone because he needs money for all his court troubles and legal fees! If he is selling it to somoeone, then she will not be able to fight it, becuase he was involved as well! What a sad situation, but Heidi isn't really a very decent person to not just say, "I don't have any idea about any tapes involving them two, that is between them'' I can't wait until Spencer breaks her heart and she is made out to look so foolish to the world, for the way that she has treated Lauren, Lauren needs to just move on and don't associate with either Heidi or Spencer and just move on! She'll figure out know that she is older who her true friends or and life long friends will be!

Heidi SUCKS ASS

Heidi is NO ONE!!! She's only known because of LC. Heidi and Spencer need to kick rocks.

AND for QUOC.....or whatever your stupid ass name is, GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF....anything, but shoot up a school of INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Double DZ

Spencer is a POOR excuse for a man and Heidi is a freakin idiot. I can't wait to read the stories about how Mr. Wannabe hot shot dumps her right on her ass. The funniest thing about this is he is using her for the publicity but all it does is make people hate them more!

total awesomeness

Heidi Ho

Jessica

Spencer is just ridiculous and annoying! The first time I watched this show was my last because I couldn’t stand his voice or his arrogance. Just another rich guy who thinks he’s god’s gift to women. Come on, what losers!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments