Heidi Montag: I Didn't Leak LC's Sex Tape!

4/18/2007 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag, "Hills" star and Lauren 'LC' Conrad's former BFF, says she had "nothing to do" with leaking the purported sex tape, which may or may not exist, supposedly starring LC and her troubled ex Jason Wahler.

In the new issue of Us Weekly, Montag also says that the reason she never called LC after news broke of the sex tape, which may or may not exist, was because Heidi was in the hospital recovering from her nose and boob jobs! Priorities, people! When asked if the sex tape, which may or may not exist, does in fact exist, Montag said, "No comment."

As far as her relationship with boyfriend/"Hills" resident slimeball Spencer Pratt is concerned, Heidi says, "It's perfect. We have so much fun. I never knew I could love someone like this." While Pratt chimes in saying, "I have never been so madly in love as I am with Heidi. She has the world's greatest boyfriend."

There's no question these two were made for each other.

Penny

Theresa, Actually I think "A" is really Heide...she is frantically trying to type and respond, but her NOSE is still swollen, and her BOOBS are way bigger now, so it is hard for her to see the keys on her keyboard as she types...I think that's the reason for the typo's and stuff. LOL

Brandi

Okay, Heidi has ALWAYS been jelous of LC ! Just by watching The Hills shows that. I believe Heidi and Spencer did start this rumor. Heidi is SOOOO ugly and it is so obvious she is jelous of Lauren. Face it Heidi you will NEVER be Lauren :) As a fan of The Hills, Heidi you would not be missed. Please just disapear, your 15 minutes are up baby. HA-HA. Laren, Heidi is the seems like the type of girl who will end up on the Surreal Life in a few. Don't let trash upset you. Believe me as a fan EVERYONE knows Heidi is trying to ruin your career...If only Heidi knew how much people think she is trash. I WISH SHE WOULD JUST GO AWAY !!!!!!

Dawn Lavely

These two are both idiots. The only reason their picture is anywhere is because of LC! They rode her coat tails all the way into being able to tell the world that they are both morons. If LC was smart she would just act as if she never knew these two and move on with her life. Losing Heidi as a friend is like losing an enemy stabbing you in the back. Is the pain of the knife really worth the pain of being stabbed in the back? BYT, could you not tell how egotistical and narcissistic she was when she kept telling LC how hard life would be without her when she was moving out??? Can we say "Good bye to bad rubbish!!!" Of course Heidi and Spencer a perfect for each other....could there be two more self-centered, conceited, and vain people in the entire world??? I don't think so.....I don't think so.....

Lauren, just keep it real. Your beauty (both inside and out) is refreshing and appreciated. I am glad my daughter wants to be like you and she dislikes Heidi. At least I know she has a good role model and not some girl who feels she needs a man to be happy!!!

HEADACHE FROM THE TWO OF THEM

THESE TWO ARE JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY AND THE ATTENTION. WHAT WHORES!!!! THEY ARE ONLY FAMOUS BECAUSE OF LC AND THE SHOW, MAYBE HEDI SHOULD MAYBE LOOK AT WHY IS SPENCER ALL INTO HER MAYBE BECAUSE SHE IS "SOMEWHAT" ON THE SHOW AND HE'S USING HER. THESE TWO ARE SO ANNOYING AND THEY JUST NEED TO BE STOPPED. THEY MORE THEY TALK THEY JUST LOOK STUPID. AND THE PLASTIC SURGEY DIDN'T DO HER ANY JUSTICE.

katie

After watching all the shows of last season of The Hills, she is someone I would certainly trust and believe. NOT...............Who and What is she anway? What's with Spencer? Can he find anymore BIG Necklaces? Perfect couple.......................

Keith

I think Heidi better worry about Spencer having a sex tape with Brody or some other guy. Just look at this guy! He has gay written all over him. Hey, if you're gay, that's cool, but come out of the closet Spencer. I believe he's got a lot of issues. Heidi is an attractive girl, but with some of the lowest self esteem I've ever seen (hence the boob and nose job and being in a relationship with such a loser). He's only after her because she's somewhat famous. Give it 6 months and everyone will be saying...Heidi who?

sickened

I feel sorry for Heidi, what girl in her 20's has not (or at least known someone who) dated a guy she thought made her come into her own when he was really tearing her down. I wasted a couple years of my life with a similar Spencer. When I look back on the friends I lost and the year I was not close to my family, it makes me kind of sick. When I finally woke up, I realized what I had given up and that the only one who gained anything at all was my ex. I was left with very little. The one thing I had going for me was that I was the one who woke up to his manipulations and his opportunism and got strength from the dumping of this slimeball in flashy clothing. We all agree that she is weak and not too bright and that he is a slimeball, but who has not been in this position at least once. Maybe she will read all this and find the courage to wake up and make amends to the people who care about her as a person and not as a direct path into the spotlight. The moment he said get out of my car when she denied his needs I saw an abusive person. Heidi, when someone loves you, they do NOT use their love for you to make you do things you do not want to do. The threat of withholding love to get what you want is abuse, plain and simple abuse. Ask any counselor. Isolation from friends who are warning you, getting you to do things you do not want to do or treating people in your life poorly, taking you away from your best friend and blaming the friend, threatening you all the time with all or nothing love to get you to do things, using insane compliments and professions of love to tear down your guard....cheating and lying and fighting, THIS is the guy you are dating, see it from another perspective. You give in and pretend to eventually want what he wants now and he will talk you into completely losing any character and dignity you had at all, and you were light on those things to begin with. Please wake up, You are being mocked and insulted and that is not the way to get ahead. You will lose everything. You can find a better agent. Oh, and stay away from the trainwreck that is Brody too.

miss smiff

Pratt = English slang for Jerk !!!! How appropriate !!!!!

Dawn Day

Who the hell are these people?????? Most importantly, WHO CARES?!

c'mon now

Spence is a pig! Heidi is stupid, and he is going to dump her ass one of these days and then she'll go crying to Lauren. She is only known because of Lauren so she should have more respect for their friendship, but she is obvioulsy a selfish bitch. Lauren will hopefully drop her like she did Jen! There are more loyal people around than those two biatches!

Mel

Heidi and Spencer..... GO AWAY!! I got a kick out of watching your co-workers laugh roll their eyes behind your back. And for Spencer he used LC and HER show just to get on TV. I hope season three gives you both NO airtime. LC is the one we want to see and her intersting life.

tamu

Spencer looks like Fire Marshall Bill (alrighty then!)

whatever

You guys are funny............ Lauren and Heidi are still friends. Heidi said NO COMMENT to the question if she had any surgery not if there was a sex tape. Didnt you watch the reunion show? Lauren said she will always be friends with Heidi-the reason Heidi didnt go to NYC was because she was recovering from her nose job as she was very brusied.
This is all for DVD sales.....Please dont buy into this made up story,its what they want

Angela Price

I think Lauren is a very self-respecting girl who would never make a tape of herself having sex. Heidi sucks as a friend. She proved that when SHE set up the date with Brody And Jenn Bunny then pretended to have nothing to do with it. Lauren is a beautiful girl and can do better than Jason's sorry ass!! Can't wait for Spencer to screw Heidi over so she knows what it feels like.

Angela Price

This is for A who made the comment about Heidi finishing high school in Laguna w/ Lauren. You've been misinformed honey b/c Heidi and Lauren met in San Francisco in college and became friends from there. I don't know what Laguna Beach you've been watching. Maybe virtual?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments